Sushi Specialist / Commis Level
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1934 Görüntüleme
“Quality in Life”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
• To prepare and service all food items for a la carte andor buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
• To actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in daily shift briefings
• To maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
• To ensure storeroom requisitions are accurate
• To have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
• To ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
• To follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
• To follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Previous 2 years’ experience in the culinary field required
• Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent an asset
• Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
SWISSOTEL THE BOSPHORUS, ISTANBULFirmayı Takip et
Swissôtel The Bosphorus, Istanbul
Bayildim Caddesi No: 2 Macka, Besiktas 34357 Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: (90) 212 326 1100 Fax: (90) 212 326 1122
For Reservations: (90) 212 326 8181 Fax: (90) 212 326 8282
Swissôtel The Bosphorus, Istanbul is the "Meeting Point" within the Istanbul society. The hotel, as a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, is one of the premier hotels in Istanbul. The hotel has received over the years various accolades and awards.
• It has been five times awarded "Best Place to stay in the World" by the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010. 2010, 2011 and listed on the 45th place on the “Top 75 European Hotels 2004” list. In 2004,
• The hotel has also received the prestigious "Five Star Diamond Award" in 2000, 2001 and 2002 from the American Academy of Hospitality Science as well as “The Institution that gives the Best Training in Tourism Industry” award from Skalite 2003 Quality in Tourism Awards in Turkey.
• Swissôtel also listed on the 45th place in the “Best Europan Hotels 2004” list of Conde Nast Traveler, 71st place in the “World’s Best Hotels 2004” and 31st place in the “Best European Hotels 2004” lists of the prestigious Institutional Investor / New York magazine.
• Concerning price, quality and value relationships, Travel + Leisure magazine’s readers have rated the best hotels around the world for value and Swissôtel The Bosphorus, Istanbul is among the “Top 10 Hotels For Value Overall”. The hotel has been named to the T+L 500, Travel + Leisure’s annual list of the 500 greatest hotels and resorts in the world, featured in January 2006 issue. And Swissôtel The Bosphorus, Istanbul has been ranked 25th in the Top 100 Europe list in 2008 on the Conde Nast Magazine US Edition. In addition to this, Swissôtel The Bosphorus, İstanbul is awarded 26th in the Top 50 European Hotels in 2008 at Travel&Leisure.
• Swissôtel has been chosen “The Best Istanbul Hotel” by the www.gecce.com (one of the biggest portal in Turkey) and Gaja Restaurant has been chosen “The Best Hotel Restaurant” by the www.gecce.com in 2009.
• In 2009 Travel & Leisure Swissôtel The Bosphorus was “One of the 500 Best Hotels of the World”
• In 2011 World Luxury Hotel Awards chose Swissôtel The Bosphorus; Turkey’s Best Luxury Hotel.
• In 2011 www.gecce.com chose Gaja Restaurant again as the best hotel restaurant.
• A+ White Star Certificate implemented by Turkish Hotels Federation (TÜROFED) in 2011
• Gold List 2011
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine US
• Orbitz 2012 Best in Stay Award
• World Travel Awards 2012
Turkey’s Leading Conference Hotel
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2011 and 2012
Turkey’s Luxury Hotel
• Readers’ Choice Awards 2011 and 2012
Top 10 Hotels in Eastern Europe by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
• Gecce.com Awards 2012
Istanbul’s Best Hotel
Best Hotel Restaurant – Gaja Restaurant
Best Japanese Cuisine – Miyako Restaurant
• Conde Nast 2012 – Europe Top 10 List
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION
The hotel located in the center of the European side of the city within a secluded residential quarter close to the business districts. Situated on a wooded hilltop, the hotel commands fantastic panoramic views of the Bosphorus, Asian coast, and old city of Istanbul. It stands in the former gardens of the Dolmabahce Palace, once the residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Today, the hotel upholds its regal ancestry with a standard of service that is legendary in its own right. It is just 10 minutes walk from the exclusive shopping district of Nisantasi, a short taxi ride away from the city's principal tourists attractions and thirty minutes from Atatürk International Airport.
Swissôtel The Bosphorus offers array of accommodation options for modern travelers. 600 guest rooms and suites offer guests a wide range of luxurious accommodation, from the comfort of a standard room to the grace of a Presidential Suite. Swiss Business Advantage Rooms provide top-of-the-line technology and infrastructure for today’s business travelers without compromising comfort and design. Swiss Executive Floor rooms offer an exceptional service and Executive Lounge with upgraded continental breakfast. Following design works started in year 2008 and activities taking 12 months, at Swissôtel Living 63 apartment flats of different sizes, where you shall be stepping into a differentiated new life style are awaiting you. Each of the studio, 1-room, 2-rooms and 3-rooms apartment flats designed under a spectacular decoration, soothing selection of colour tones are offering you a living ambient of unique beauty.
The hotel rooms feature remote control interactive TV sets with satellite broadcasting, mini-bars, voice mails, direct dial phones with dataport, safe box and fire alarm detectors and sprinkler to insure safety. The Swiss Executive Floor rooms offer private butler service, espresso machine, fax, scanner, printer, copier, trouser press, iron and ironing board, tea and coffee making facilities, and also ISDN and modem connections. Swissôtel guests can also experience the convenience of wireless communication in the rooms. Besides the complimentary breakfast served in Swiss Executive Lounge, all day appetizers buffet, refreshments and evening drinks are also offered. Room service is available for 24 hours.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS
Ten diverse restaurants, bars, and lounges provide the guests a choice of international fine cuisines. Café Swiss serves international cuisine (breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet) while Alpine mountain cuisine can be sampled at the restaurant Chalet. For guests who desire contemporary continental cuisine Gaja Restaurant provides an excellent spread with a fabulous view of the Bosphorus. Miyako Japanese Restaurant is for guests who would like to explore the natural simplicity of true Japanese tradition. Not only that, the hotel houses a wide variety of F&B outlets, to cater to the most discerned diners: Les Ambassadeurs Bar in the Lobby, Gaja Sky overlooking the Bosphorus, Swiss Gourmet Shop and Oasis which serves poolside barbeque and snacks during Summer only.
AMRITA SPA & WELLNESS
Establishes on 4000m2 Amrita Spa & Wellness awarded as a "Leading Spa of the World" is the address for those wanting to get away from chaos of city. Amrita Spa & Wellness, which is one of the best SPA centers of the world, presents something which is even beyond the expectations. In Amrita Spa & Wellness, which renders service through a staff profile which is expert on its field, there are many services ranging from hot stone applications to mud and moss baths, from salty steam bath to plant steam bath, from aromatic cares to dry, steamy aroma therapies and chromatographic saunas, from Anti-Aging programs based on advance technical DNA resolutions to cellulite treatments from very comprehensive beauty cares to skin applications, from massage pools to spa massages that shall be realized by means of fully natural products and from facial massages to special spa packages which are peculiar to the person. Amrita Spa & Wellness shall be the first preference for those wanting to start the day energetically through its 14 different therapy rooms, therapies where healing features of eastern and western techniques unit, Spa Suite, therapy room for couples and resting areas. Amrita Spa & Wellness, which combines spa culture coming from Asia with western lines, brings a modern style to bath culture as well by means of its traditional Turkish Bath and VIP bath which is peculiar to person and Bride Bath. Additionally, healthy life turns out to be a special lust by means of world-famous fitness devices, special trainers, open and close tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, steam bath, solarium and jacuzzi. At the same time, Amrita Spa & Wellness has pilates, kinesis and yoga, which are favourite sports, for putting the body into shape.
Swissôtel The Bosphorus provides a shopping arcade with a large variety of famous brands. While enjoying your visit to the hotel you may also take pleasure in an exciting shopping experience without leaving the hotel. Besides the famous Turkish brands Vakko, and Piril Bazaar boutiques there are Bvlgari, Sponza and Urart jewellery, Van Cleef and Arpels with its only outlets in Turkey Mehmet & Huseyin hairdresser, Finansbank, Etistar Photography, Bookstore for a memoriable Istanbul visit.
MEETING, BANQUETING & CONFERENCE FACILITIES
With newly renovated and upgraded 28 superb function rooms including 3 ballrooms, including a Swissôffice business center, the hotel is well capable to cater to the most lavish banquet to meetings and conferences for up to 1600 persons. Extensive banqueting and outside catering facilities provide a diverse range of culinary style, expertly prepared by renowned chefs.
“Swissôffice” business center provides secretarial assistance, telecommunications, personal computers, translation, notary and courier services, private office space, cellular phone rental and the latest information on Turkish and International business. Swissôtel guests can also experience the convenience of wireless communication in the lobby or meeting rooms.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.