We are seeking a Technical Editor for the Automotive Aftermarket Business Division of the leader in bearing sector worldwide which supplies the automotive replacement parts and innovative repair solutions for automotive sector with its famous bearing brands.
This group company which has been operating in Turkey for 30 years, is one of the world’s largest family companies as a global automotive and industrial supplier, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, with around 90000 employees.
- Editing, proofreading and implementation of all technical and marketing content
- Content management of corporate and customer-supported websites&technical documents, regular update
- Delivering regular support in order to ensure a smooth-running of local portal systems
- Coordination of workflow in-between the company and partner agencies
- Participation / Collaboration with company’s other global units
- Project management & reporting
- Bachelor’s or vocational school degree, preferably in technical disciplines such as automotive technical training and/or engineering education
- Good command of English skills, German would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Team-oriented, structured approach, good communication skills
- For male candidates, no military obligation
- No travel restriction both domestic and abroad