Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for “Technical Services Team Leader” for our Multinational Customer located in Istanbul – Europe.
- Managing key supplier and client relationships,
- Develop and manage technical team with appropriate skills/training to meet client requirements,
- Manage the cost-effective procurement of all engineering maintenance services,
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all engineering maintenance documentation/records are kept in clearly identified and retrievable systems,
- Monitoring Maintenance Management Strategies to ensure alignment with Client’s objectives, especially in terms of business continuity and in emergency situations,
- Being responsible for enhanced control and checks of critical systems ,
- Ensure all engineering related documents are up to date ,
- Develop and assist in the delivery of a cost effective site maintenance plans,
- Advise of changes in maintenance techniques that may be beneficial in terms of improved service levels or provide cost reduction,
- Support internal and external audits with regards to H&S issues; provide support and solution to open engineering audit points,
- Supports and manages out of scope projects when deemed necessary .
- Engineering degree ,
- 1-2 years experience in delivery of technical services,
- Experience in managing Business Critical Environments,
- Well-rounded knowledge base in workplace service solutions including portfolio management, facilities management, energy and sustainability, workplace utilization,
- Strong customer focus and relationship building skills,
- Good English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.