Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
· Support company’s philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars of Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement.
· Answering residence’s main telephone number and connecting callers and colleagues to the correct telephone extension.
· Greeting all callers with a warm and sincere greeting.
· Anticipating and recognizing individual caller needs.
· Ability to effective listening and paraphrasing skills as part of an overall high standard of verbal communication skills
· Passing on requests in a timely and accurate manner to appropriate colleagues.
· Delivering personalized wake-up calls within 5 minutes of agree upon time in a clear and pleasant voice.
· Taking restaurant reservations during the restaurant’s non-operating hours.
· All telephone calls will be answered before the 4 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
· All callers will be asked for permission before being placed on hold.
· An acknowledgement is made before transferring or connecting a call.
· Must be able to remain calm and communicate clearly with Caller, Management and colleagues in the event of an emergency.
· PBX will be the main command centre in the event of an emergency.
· Ability to input and access data in a computer.
Two years luxury hotel experience.
Excellent overall communication skills both written and verbal in the English & Turkish language.
Able to multi-task and remain composed at all times.
Able to work well in a team environment
Able to multi-task
Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Must be professional and possess excellent presentation, communication, organization and effective time-management skills.
Flexible schedules and hours, willingness to work on weekends & holidays is required.
Professional appearance and demeanor.