The position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria!
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Do you have a passion for online social media, want to be part of a fast-growing international team responsible for assuring positive experience for millions of users every day and resolving unique online community challenges? If yes - we have an ideal job for you!
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for a Social Media Content Review Analyst with knowledge of Russian (must be Turkish), offering long term stability in this permanent placement role.
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Display a strong commitment to doing what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients site such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent reading and writing skills in Turkish
- Awareness for political and social situation in Turkey
- Knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture and history of Russia
- Reasoning and Analytical Capabilities
- Open for shift working system – morning, evening and night shifts
- Stable job (permanent labour contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/Transportation from Airport/Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
TELUS INTERNATIONAL EUROPE
We enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. For us, it starts with the Culture Value Chain – our unique formula for equating highly engaged frontline team members to our clients’ top line growthThe Culture Value Chain
It’s a proven formula. A strong corporate culture leads to high employee engagement and in turn, lower attrition. This means more tenured, engaged agents serving customers creating higher NPS, CSAT, or L2R. And with excellent service comes stronger financial performance. This is the Culture Value Chain, and it’s the foundation of everything we deliver, including proof of our ability to replicate and sustain a client’s brand promise in an outsourced model.
Learn more about the Culture Value Chain – video.An unparalleled corporate culture
Corporate culture is our competitive advantage, and it shows in our high employee engagement scores (83% according to Aon Hewitt) and low attrition rates (up to 50% below industry average in every geography where we operate).Engaged team members
An engaged employee is an inspired employee, so we work hard to surround our team members with the things that matter to them. From extended health care benefits and onsite university programs to leadership development and community giving, we invest in our team members and their communities so they, in turn, invest in us.The right size to support your operations
We are agile and approachable by design. All of our client programs receive executive priority and ongoing senior management attention. Our open door policy means that all executives, right up to our President, are available to customers when needed.The financial strength to invest and enable innovation
Backed by our Canadian telecom parent, TELUS (market cap $25 billion), we have the financial strength to invest in the latest facilities, operations and technology assets.Process intelligence built into every interaction
We take a “walk the floor” Lean Six Sigma approach where process intelligence is built into every client account. Almost 70% of our operational team leaders are Six Sigma trained, focused on customer transformation and execution excellence.Firmanın Diğer İlanları