Inside Sales Engineer
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3104 Görüntüleme
An excellent opportunity to get involved in Sales, Business Development and Account Management within the Oil and Gas, Water and Power sectors in the Middle East and CIS.
Turas; founded in 1989 with offices in Izmir, Istanbul and a branch in Dubai (UAE) - we have been working in petrochemical and oil-and-gas sectors for over 26 years.
For our growing organization, we need inside sales engineers who would:
• Effectively maintain existing accounts while further developing and growing a defined set of new customers within the assigned territory by supporting sales managers.
• Promote the products that Turas represents and distribute along with our related aftermarket support and services.
• Develop, build, and maintain relationships in SAGE CRM with key customers to strengthen and solidify purchasing agreements.
• Work closely with sales team to develop best quotation strategies.
• Prepare technical offers and commercial proposals in coordination with procurement team and logistics team.
• Assist the procurement team in negotiation of commercial issues involved in purchasing process.
• Meet or exceed sales KPI goals and sustain growth in assigned account base.
• Follow up and execute new sales orders using SAGE 300 ERP.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts/ reports for area of responsibility.
• Develop a keen understanding of the product lines and their respective operations to enhance selling efforts
• Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization to get response for changing market conditions and customer demands
• Comply with Corporate goals, objectives and policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from one of the following universities, BU, METU, ITU, YILDIZ is a must.
• 0 - 5+ years of inside / outside sales experience in the selling of oil and gas related products to the Middle East and CIS countries (Position is open for fresh graduates from selected universities as well).
• Proven track record with respect to the successful sale of technical products to the major customers including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong presentation, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn
• Driven self-starter who is highly motivated
• No limitation to travel to attend customer meetings, presenting company and products when needed
• Fluency in both written and spoken English, second language, Farsi, Arabic or Russian is an asset
• Experience in ERP and CRM programs is a plus
• For the male candidates, military service has to be completed
• All candicates should be under age of 30
TURAS MUHENDISLIK VE ENDUSTRIYEL SISTEMLER SANAYI VE TICARET LTD. STI.Firmayı Takip et Firma Web Sitesi
Turas 1980lerin sonunda kurulmus, enerji, petrokimya ve rafineri alanlarinda proje tedarigi ve cesitli markalarin temsilciligini 26 yili askindir surduren koklu ve yenilikci bir firmadir.
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.