- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3476 Görüntüleme
Position Objective: TURAS Procurement Engineer is an independent, enthusiastic and committed individual with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills that prides himself/herself on the ability to deliver high levels of service and support to the company’s team. A successful candidate should be able to:
- work under pressure;
- make decisions in a dynamic business environment;
- collaborate with global procurement teams;
- prioritize customer needs according to changing business objectives.
BSc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering; from BU, METU or ITU
MSc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, MBA.
Skills and Experience:
- minimum of 3-year work experience in procurement or tendering for EPC projects or material supply projects for international Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Energy Companies;
- having an extensive database of suppliers/contacts in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation fields;
- experience of being in a position to use his/her own initiative;
- advanced level of MS Office tools;
- no restrictions on travelling abroad.
- experience of coordinating tendering, procurement or proposals activities;
- knowledge and experience of using an ERP program (SAGE 300 ERP, SAP or similiar global brands).
- knowledge and experience of using an CRM program (SAGE CRM or similiar global brands).
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Arabic is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- to follow up tenders;
- to pursue and coordinate the tendering process;
- to analyze and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as tenders, inquiries and indents are received;
- to develop and implement sourcing strategies;
- to investigate potential suppliers;
- to propose RFQs to specified and non-specified vendors and obtain quotations on time;
- to receive and evaluate bids as per standard evaluation criteria (comparative analysis to use the optimum solution);
- to interview supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, etc. relating to materials, parts, equipment;
- to negotiate price and payment/delivery terms with suppliers;
- to review the terms and conditions of subcontract documentation to ensure contractual protection;
- to prepare a Technical Offer based on client needs and related Purchase Quotation received from vendors;
- to prepare and issue Purchase Orders for successful tenders/offers;
- to follow the delivery dates of ordered materials;
- to ensure that delivered materials meet clients’ original requirement.
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Bati Atasehir, Istanbul
Benzer İş İlanları
Turas 1980lerin sonunda kurulmus, enerji, petrokimya ve rafineri alanlarinda proje tedarigi ve cesitli markalarin temsilciligini 26 yili askindir surduren koklu ve yenilikci bir firmadir.