The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
You will be responsible for monthly performance improvements and providing core reporting activities to significant customers. After we install a wide range of technologies, you’ll be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. You will be the voice of Jetlink and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands. The work will be fast-paced, results-oriented and involve working closely with other functional teams.
- Performing monthly improvements for enterprise clients chatbots by using Jetlink dashboard.
- Analyze, prepare and present monthly AI related reports within the programs.
- Participates in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need
- Works with marketing to find the right kinds of leads that engages the customerEnsures that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect
- At every point, you collect, analyse and then use data to make the customers’ experience worthwhile
- Manages all post-sales activity for the top partners and advisors through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintains a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensures that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increases customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform monthly/quarterly/annual health checks and strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partners with sales and professional services to develop a plan for making the company a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Works closely with product and engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Functions as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how the company can better serve the business and commercial customers
- Travels to meet customers in-person, holds events and trainingMaintain a repository of performance reports provided.
You’ll Need To Have
- Two or more years of work experience.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) with majors in Product Management, Business Management and or Marketing at a University Certificate in Customer success management or Customer centricity.
Even Better If You Have
- Background in Reporting Management.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk,similar customer communication tools and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Experience in IT and/or Telecom.Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
What natural skills and/or aptitudes do I need for this occupation?
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Have negotiating and influencing abilities
- Have strategic planning skills
- Have a sound decision making ability
- Have a service Excellence attitudeHave proven analytical skills
- Have the ability to multi-taskingBe able to communicate clearly in speech and in writing
- Be able to work quickly and systematicallyHave a logical and analytical mind
- Have emotional maturity and stability
- Have a sound human knowledge
En Yeni İlanlar