Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Despite it’s fairly recent establishment, BluTV has already become the leading Streaming Video On Demand service in Turkey. Our aim now is to disrupt media consumption habits, and to offer a superior, higher-quality and smarter watching experience. How? If you enjoy evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people and have a good grasp of information technology, a career as a business analyst could be for you.
What business analyst and project specialist means for us:
We believe in an iterative approach, based on solid customer insight. In simpler terms, we follow a build –> measure -> learn cycle to continuously enhance our products and experience. The ideal business analysts must be great verbal and written communicators, tactful diplomats, problem solvers, thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments. He/she should be able to analysing an organisation's efficiency by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows, and its technological systems. Making recommendations to the Project Manager in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency.
Why this position is different:
BluTV is a start-up, positioned in one of the largest companies in Turkey. Your experience here will be unique due to this nature. You will be a part of a small, highly-skilled core team, that will be responsible in making a great product reach success. Hence, you will discover that you’re often expected to grow out of your role, and to basically get things done. Yet in return, you will have the resources and knowledge of an enterprise, the incredible opportunity to take real responsibility and the power to execute your initiatives. You can also expect to have closer relationships with senior management, a chance to be involved in over-arching strategies, and a first-hand understanding of our trajectory.
- Collect requirements from internal customers and document scope the of the projects,
- Work with project stakeholders to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor the progress of projects,
- Analyse requirements to determine system needs, write effective user stories, define exact acceptance criteria and review with stakeholders,
- Manage the product backlog & supervise sprints,
- Collaborate with developers and designers to manage the product roadmap from concept to launch,
- Deliver status updates, provide executive level project readout, escalate risks,
- Make effective presentations to all stakeholders and especially to senior management,
- Ensure technical product support as required to troubleshoot issues.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis / project management,
- A motivation to learn & apply new skills, and to grow out of their given roles,
- A spirit for taking real responsibility and initiatives,
- A balanced skill set to address both creative and technical challenges,
- An ability to speak the languages of both business & development teams,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving aptitude,
- Experience in B2C products,
- Experience in at least one of the following: UX design (i.e. wireframing, prototyping), UI/Visual design, qualitative research (i.e. moderated UX research, surveys), quantitative research (i.e. behavioural web analytics, conversion rate optimization),
- Experience in agile methodologies,
- Proficiency in a foreign language.