Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Finans Sektörünün köklü şirketlerinden birinin iştiraki olan; sektörünün önde gelen Varlık Yönetim Şirketinde; büyük ölçekli veri analizinde çalışacak veri analistleri aranmaktadır. Güçlü ve istikrarlı bir şekilde büyüyen şirketimizde kariyer hedefleyen uygun nitelikteki adaylar titizlikle değerlendirilecektir.
- Microsoft SQL Server ilişkisel veritabanı üzerinde iyi derecede Stored Procedure, T-SQL bilgisine sahip,
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services ile rapor geliştirebilecek,
- SQL'de iyi derecede kodlama deneyimine sahip,
- Excel'de güçlü analitik çalışma yapabilecek,
- Analiz metodlarında bilgi sahibi,
- Veri mimarisi ve süreç modellemesi konularında deneyimli,
- Analiz ve tasarım dökümanlarını hazırlayabilecek,
- Süreç iyileştirme çalışmalarına katılabilecek,
- Veri segmentasyonu ve stratejilerin uygulanması, iş analizlerinin ve metot etütlerinin verimlilik arttırma çalışmalarını yapabilecek,
- Tüm sistem değişiklikleri ile ilgili çalışarak sistem geliştirmeleri ve kullanıcı kabul testlerinin yapılması ve bölüm performansını arttıracak yeni projeler hazırlanması.
- Üniversitelerin Matematik, Ekonometri veya İstatistik bölümlerinden mezun olmuş;
- Askerlik yükümlülüğünü tamamlamış,
- ingilizce bilen,
- Araştırmaya ve kendini geliştirmeye istekli,
- Analitik düşünme becerisine sahip,
- Yoğun iş ortamında dikkatli, planlı ve özenli çalışabilecek,
- En az 2 yıl büyük veri setleriyle çalışma deneyimine sahip olan,
- Takım çalışmasına uyum sağlayabilecek çalışma arkadaşları arıyoruz.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in similar projects
- Advanced Level English (Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening)
- Having no obstruction to travel
- Having completed Military Service
Despite it’s fairly recent establishment, BluTV has already become the leading Streaming Video On Demand service in Turkey. Our aim now is to disrupt media consumption habits, and to offer a superior, higher-quality and smarter watching experience. How? If you enjoy evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people and have a good grasp of information technology, a career as a business analyst could be for you.
What business analyst and project specialist means for us:
We believe in an iterative approach, based on solid customer insight. In simpler terms, we follow a build –> measure -> learn cycle to continuously enhance our products and experience. The ideal business analysts must be great verbal and written communicators, tactful diplomats, problem solvers, thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments. He/she should be able to analysing an organisation's efficiency by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows, and its technological systems. Making recommendations to the Project Manager in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency.
Why this position is different:
BluTV is a start-up, positioned in one of the largest companies in Turkey. Your experience here will be unique due to this nature. You will be a part of a small, highly-skilled core team, that will be responsible in making a great product reach success. Hence, you will discover that you’re often expected to grow out of your role, and to basically get things done. Yet in return, you will have the resources and knowledge of an enterprise, the incredible opportunity to take real responsibility and the power to execute your initiatives. You can also expect to have closer relationships with senior management, a chance to be involved in over-arching strategies, and a first-hand understanding of our trajectory.
- Collect requirements from internal customers and document scope the of the projects,
- Work with project stakeholders to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor the progress of projects,
- Analyse requirements to determine system needs, write effective user stories, define exact acceptance criteria and review with stakeholders,
- Manage the product backlog & supervise sprints,
- Collaborate with developers and designers to manage the product roadmap from concept to launch,
- Deliver status updates, provide executive level project readout, escalate risks,
- Make effective presentations to all stakeholders and especially to senior management,
- Ensure technical product support as required to troubleshoot issues.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis / project management,
- A motivation to learn & apply new skills, and to grow out of their given roles,
- A spirit for taking real responsibility and initiatives,
- A balanced skill set to address both creative and technical challenges,
- An ability to speak the languages of both business & development teams,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving aptitude,
- Experience in B2C products,
- Experience in at least one of the following: UX design (i.e. wireframing, prototyping), UI/Visual design, qualitative research (i.e. moderated UX research, surveys), quantitative research (i.e. behavioural web analytics, conversion rate optimization),
- Experience in agile methodologies,
- Proficiency in a foreign language.
Good knowledge of SQL
Strong documenation skills
Willingless to travel overseas
We are in search of a Project Manager for our Company’s Road Construction Project that is going to start very soon in ETHIOPIA. Qualifications must be as follows;
1. Civil Engineering diploma in Bachelors Science Degree
2. Total work experience must be minimum 12 years.
3. Road Construction experience must be minimum 8 years.
4. Bridge Construction experience
5. English in advanced level (Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening)
6. Having no obstruction to travel7. Having completed Military Service
- University degree (either BSc./MSc./PhD) in civil engineering, environmental engineering or equivalent degree in engineering
- Minimum 15 years professional working experience
- Minumum 5 years experience in testing, analysis, feasibility and refinement of drinking water
- Good command of spoken and written English
- No obstacle for travel abroad
- Experience in technical office
Founded in 1953, our Company manufactures personal care, baby products and cleaning products at its 30.000 m2 production facility in Istanbul Industrial and Commercial Free Zone / Tuzla.
We are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to be assigned in our head office in Kasımpaşa, İstanbul.
· To manage the new product development or renewal processes starting from the design phase until the product is manufactured. These phases include:
o Acquiring approvals from customers for designs,
o Packaging processes including; modeling, molding and producing initial product samples,
o Working with the chemical R&D department for formulas, product costs etc.)
o Production, where final work is to be done to start manufacturing the product including paperwork.
· Manage and coordinate the design team,
· Coordinate and manage relations with related departments and parties,
· Prepare and present regular reports about the projects,
· To prepare preliminary costs of the products in related projects,
· Prioritize projects according to the requests from the sales department,
· Manage and coordinate the sample requirements from sales department.
· University Graduate, preferably from Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering) or Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences,
· Strong team and time management skills and proven experience in project management,
· At least 10 years of team management experience, preferably involving multiple teams from different focus areas, e.g., production, design, logistics, etc.
· Fluency in written and spoken English is a must - candidates who lived/worked in English speaking countries will be given preference,
· Previous experience in product design and manufacturing is a plus,
· Ability to operate under pressure and time sensitive environment,
· Strong communication skills (written and spoken),
· Note taking tools and attention to detail are critical for success at the job,
· Proficiency in MS Office programs,
· Candidates with experience in FMCG product development processes will be preferred,
· No military service obligation for male candidates.
Our headquarter is 100 m ahead of Hilton Garden Inn Hotel and it is on the highway that goes beyond Kasımpaşa from Okmeydanı.
Shuttle service is unavailable.
Working Hours: 08:30 am - 18:30 pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday