Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Reporting to Finance Manager
- Performing reconciliation of Intercompany transactions, posting the Intercompany Invoices and differences into statutory ledger
- Assure compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
- Responsible for all tax obligations, verification and submission tax declarations (VAT, stamp tax, Corporate tax, BA/BS, Withholding Declarations)
- Preparation of financial statements according to local accounting standards
- Performing monthly fixed asset accounting and fixed asset tracking
- Execution of SAP projects with Headquarter
- Responsible for insurance issues
- Performing accurate and timely monthly closing activities within certain closing time line
- Responsible from statutory e-books and e-invoices
- Key contact for internal and external stakeholders like auditors, banks and tax office etc.
- Assist in monthly closing process, as well as financial and tax audits.
- Have good command of the related BS and PL accounts, monthly analysis and balance reconciliation of these accounts among each other.
- in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Support quarterly and yearly statutory and internal audits
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant accounting / financial experience.
- Good level of English written and spoken is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Turkish Tax and legislation
- Knowledge of IFRS / knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and align with strict deadlines
- Hands on – accounting tasks are part of the role
- Communicative & pro-active
- No military obligation for male candidates