Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Dow AgroSciences (DAS) is looking for an Administrative Specialist. Successful candidate will provide assistance support to Dow AgroSciences Turkey Team on fixed term contract.
The position will be based in Istanbul reporting to Dow Agrosciences Territory Commercial Manager.
Key roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for the team meetings
- Manage staff and customer event arrangements, including correspondences, accommodations and travels
- Manage travel arrangements, including compiling of documents for travel,hotel bookings, visa applications, hotel bookings, shuttle service arrangements, in close contact with defined DAS travel agency
- Arrange and maintain printed materials such as delivery notes, invoices, letters, envelopes and business cards
- Follow-up and keep employee vacation cards up to date
- Support Marketing Specialist in preparing and maintaining promotional materials
- Support Demand Generation Team in coordination of the promoter services
- Support CPRD (Regulatory) in correspondences and archiving
- Provide support in various activities such as preparing presentations, attending meetings, editing documents
- Carry out ad-hoc requests by the departments, such as label owner process support
- Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality
- Manage Purchase Request and CAR (Capital Authorization Request and asset write off) processes for Dow Turkey
• University degree,
• Minimum practical working experience of 2 years in administrative and coordination roles is preferred,
• Strong fluency in both written and spoken Turkish and English in a business environment
• Excellent command of MS Office applications,
• Very good planning and organisation skills,
• Ability to interact effectively with different levels,
• Effective communication skills,
• Result-oriented, team player, ability to take initiatives and eager to learn new skills,
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
Inspect security cleaning employee.
To manage the shuttle bus issue.
To manage the dining hall.
To manage the company cars
Booking otels or flight tickets.
University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent departments,
Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position,
Advanced Level of English knowledge.
Advanced Level MS Office applications knowledge.
28 years old and above.
SAP knowledge is a plus.
Military service must be completed for male candidates.
Good communication skills and team work ability.
Problem-solving skills and initiative.