Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- At least 2 years of experience of a sales specialist.
- University degree required, additional education in sales and marketing fields preferred.
- Excellent computer skills - sound knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, internet & intranet systems
- Manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure Standards are maintained and that the system is utilized to its full capacity.
- Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account.
- To understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to Events Teams.
- To attend any trade fairs as a representative of Inn Group Hotels, ensuring that that the quality image of the organization is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotel.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the Marketing plan and the required budgetary guidelines of the Hotels, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- To participate in the annual Marketing Planning process, and to take responsibility for the compilation of the competitor rate and product information, as indicated by the Director of Sales.
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Re-negotiation of SET agreements within guidelines for all corporate accounts within agreed time frames.Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.