Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Identify opportunities for improved performance in SQL operations and implementations
- Oversee the operations of the production and staging environments databases
- Design, implement, and monitor disaster recovery plans as it pertains to the production database environment
- Self-motivated, pro-active and solution-oriented individual
- Build scripts to automate database management processes
- 6+ years of experience working with various database management systems in database design, testing, implementation, maintenance and administration in a multiple platform environment
- 3+ years of hands on experience administering/monitoring high performance, high availability database clusters
- Expert knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL administration and support experience including backup and recovery, replication, clustering, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Work with Engineering and Operations to maintain a scalable, reliable, and robust database environment
- Work with developers on performance tuning, query optimization, and index tuning
- Ensure database security, scalability, and integrity. Manage large databases (1TB or larger)
- Update all databases with new patches and core upgrades as necessary
- Working knowledge of Open Source and Big Data databases (relational and non-relational) MongoDB, CouchDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of the InnoDB storage engine
- Perform UNIX shell scripting (perl/python/bash)
- Male candidates must have completed their military service (or postponed 2+ years)