Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
An international consulting company is seeking a member of team with the following specification
- University degree in environmental,civil or mechanical engineering:
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Fluency in Turkish will be an asset,
- Computer skills in Office applications,
- Preferably 15 years, minimum 10 years of professional working experience,
- Preferably 5 years, minimum 3 years of experience in supervision of solid waste sanitary landfill, dam, water/waste water treatment plants as Project Manager/Resident Engineer/Supervisor/Supervisor's Representative,
- Minimum one year experience in supervision team of construction project governed by FIDIC conditions of contract. The number of projects complying with above will be taken into consideration as an asset. Projects for which have been worked less than 6 months will not be accepted.
- Experience in supervision /project monitoring of landfill construction and/or other waste facility projects will be an asset,
- Experience in design of solid waste management projects will be an asset.
- Experience in sanitary landfill design, constructed according to EU/International standards will be an asset,
- Experience in the construction of other waste facilities ( e.g. composting facilities) will be an asset,
We are looking for a Business Anaylst to join our highly motivated & challenging IT team.
• Manage & track multiple projects at the same time and liase with a multi disiplinary team
• Responsible for the full project life cycle, from requirements analyzing to planning and delivery
• Responsible for the development of project information documents including detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
• BS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, MIS or related discipline
• 3+ years experience in software development, technical project management, business analyze
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and Scrum-Agile methodology
• Broad and solid understanding of software development technologies
• Good knowledge of business process analysis and design, system architectures and technology standards
• Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships across project and organizational groups
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, creative and eager to learn
• Analytical, process-oriented with a keen interest to drive continuous improvements
• E-commerce experience in a similar field is a plus