Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Company / Job Description
We are looking for a education software engineer who is able to help us to design and develop an insfrastructure of e-learning solutions for our clients and work in coordination with relevant departments on the Çankaya, Gölbaşı, Eryaman, Etimesgut, İvedik, Keçiören, Mamak, Ümitköy, Sincan campuses. Candidate should be a team player, responsible, have strong communication and team spirit skills, as well as follow the technological advancements and innovations in the field.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience designing and developing Web based applications using Java technologies such as J2SE/JEE
- Preferably experience in the field of educational technology
- Ability to establish a platform infrastructure of distance education
- Experience with server side technologies such as Jsp, Servlet, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience or working knowledge in each of the following technologies: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Experience working with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle and a good working knowledge of database design,
- Good knowledge of HTML/XHTML, CSS and Java Script
- Good knowledge of net framework,ASP.net MVC
- Preferably knowledge of the Linux operating system (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing using the English language
Completed or 2 year delayed military service situation for male candidates
The work is predominantly development, to create, maintain and support new and existing software products. Activities also include integrating these products to various target platforms, and customising user interfaces. Other opportunities that may arise from time to time include things like technical feasibility studies, reviews and investigations, representing the company at standards / broadcaster / manufacturer special interest groups and forums, and tracking industry standards, technological advances, and operating practices.
- Bachelor or Master degree of computer science, technologies, electronics or related discipline, or proven experience.
- Produce well structured, documented and maintainable code to meet project goals
- Ensure proper tests, debug and verification of designs prior to release as requested
- Contribute and adhere to disciplines, process and tools in line with Vestel product development process
- Strong C++ programming language, and object orientated design.
- Good understanding of multitasking target systems and RTOSs.
- Experience of compilers, debuggers, OS's, etc.
- Fluency in English.