Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for a Customer Services Engineer who will be located in Ankara and work in various cities of Turkey. Customer Services Engineer is responsible for installing, repairing, maintaining, and updating the medical devices at his responsible region. The additional mission of this position is to increase the loyalty and satisfaction of the customer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
- Performing the technical service operations (installation, repairing, preventive maintenance, modifications, updates)
- Responsible to increase technical, clinical and application skills for increasing the technical service quality
- Understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems (medical, technical) and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions
- Try to create the service contract sales opportunities and convince the customer for buying the service contract
- Development of the processes and to share their suggestions with the Customer Services management to increase the technical service quality and customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the SRS infrastructure installation and performing Remote Service via SRS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Biomedical Engineering
- Very good command of English
- Residing in Ankara
- Medical equipment or high technology systems theory and repairing knowledge
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country