Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Turkey and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on community participation, STL works at a grassroots level to build local capacity, mitigate the risks and impact of disasters, and support those in need in meeting their basic needs and rights.
In line with its mandate STL currently has the following main activities:
· Refugee Support Program: in response to the increasing number of refugees in Turkey, STL is supporting refugees living outside camps through a cash based intervention and psychosocial services in Community Centres;
· Child Protection Program: STL has been providing protection services and psychosocial care for children affected by seasonal agricultural migration. Targeting both at-risk and working children among the refugees as well as the host community, STL has been supporting children’s education through life skills activities, awareness raising sessions and workshops.
· Civil Society Disaster Platform: In collaboration with partners, STL leads a platform that brings together civil society actors in sharing information and coordinating actions related to disaster management and humanitarian aid in Turkey.
Support To Life is expanding its Quality Management Department (QMD) and wishes to increase its capacities in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL). MEAL is part of everyday programme management and is critical to the success of all STL programmes. STL is seeking to build an effective MEAL system.
Hayata Destek is looking for MEAL Officer to work in Hatay.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the Quality Management Department (QMD) in preparing and compiling M&E plans of the projects implemented in the area of responsibility in collaboration with project team and project managers in accordance with donor requirements.
- Supporting the QMD and projects teams to develop appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools, (survey forms, database, guidelines etc.)
- Collecting relevant data from the field effectively, analysing and reporting it.
- Developing and proofreading needs assessment reports, baseline reports, impact reports etc.
- Supporting project proposal development in collaboration with the QMD and project managers.
- Maintaining databases of M&E information.
- Helping to disseminate information on M&E processes within the organization.
- University education and/or training in a relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish, knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.)
- Hands on experience on data analysis and visualization of data on Excel (filtering data, using pivot tables, creating graphs etc.)
- Good understanding of and engagement with the humanitarian context and the key principles of accountability, impartiality, neutrality, independence and cooperation;
- Ability to operate as part of a team in a multi-cultural, value-driven work environment, and to perform tasks in sensitivity to the local culture;
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation with adaptable communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and deadlines, and maintain ethical and professional conduct.
- Willingness to travel within Turkey.