Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
This position will be responsible for eCommerce Marketing, Merchandising and Creative strategic planning, execution and sales budgets. Develop and implement strategies to enhance the eCommerce customer experience. Recommend, negotiate, manage and optimize a variety of online marketing programs, including email marketing, paid search, affiliate marketing, display, mobile and other paid media campaigns to transfer all the data from the supplier’s product specifications into the database used to store all ingredient and nutritional information.
- Requirement should include work experience in US market and good understanding of US consumer market and consumer behavior.
- Drive eCommerce marketing strategy, tactical planning, promotional calendar, creative project timelines and ce merchant team in the evaluation and maintenance of the online product catalog, menu taxonomy, navigation, path-to-purchase, keyword search results, recommendations, pricing and category strategies.
- Guide the eCommerce design team in the creation of engaging, effective campaign assets for multi-channel digital marketing programs including homepages, landing pages, emails, banner ads, product marketing and social media.
- Monitor customer service issues, provide coaching to customer service group as needed
- Split tests – ongoing A/B testing and continuous optimization of site usability, site design, pricing strategies, content, SEO, mobile-friendliness
- Monitor and analyze online initiatives, consumer behavior, customer satisfaction and Google Analytics data to drive improvement in traffic, referrals, funnel conversion, abandonment, engagement, segmentation, SEO, content, revenue and product optimization.
- Manage Google search and shopping campaigns. Continuously optimize search terms and bids
- Digital marketing
- Evaluate and interpret reports and key metrics for actionable insights that champion the needs of the consumer, increase eCommerce sales, optimize online initiatives and improve the overall user experience.
- Account for the production of eCommerce P&Ls and for hitting revenue and performance goals outlined therein, including growing sales and maximizing income while staying within overall budget allocations.
- Stay current and informed on the competitive landscape and latest industry trends.
- eBay prime medical store
- eBay prime central store
Minimum Requirements of the Position:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience: 4+ years of online marketing experience. Experience with strategic planning on internet business. Direct P&L responsibility experience required.
- Skills in the following areas required: Must know and understand list segmentation, modeling, forecasting, profit and loss statements, appropriate software for data mining and analysis. Must have effective written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational and leadership skills required. Analytical and a strong decision making with good problem solving skills. Must have ability to perform well in a fast paced environment under pressure. Proficient in MS Excel with working knowledge of web analytic tools, and work with tight deadlines.