Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for "Product Specialist" to join our Hürriyet Emlak Product Development team.
- Passionate at taking the seed of a good idea (an MVP, a prototype) and turning it into a full-fledged product that customers love,
- Measure product performance and identify key levels of improvement,
- Conduct comparative analysis of digital strategies and products of competitors and industry leaders in internal and external markets,
- Quantitatively analyze results to drive product direction & strategy,
- Research emerging technologies and social media trends,
- Identify potential new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field,
- 0-2 years of cross-functional project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment,
- Eager to take responsibility of a team and carry them forward on long, ambiguous projects,
- Strong understanding of the SDLC,
- Experinced on large-scale web release and change management process,
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines,
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project, Visio, Quickbase, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.,
- Strong working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies,
- Ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points and working ahead of time to alleviate potential issues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest in mobile space and technology, basic knowledge of software development processes and document management technologies, understanding and evaluating competitive products,
- Experience with project management of iPhone/smartphone applications is a plus,
- PMP or other related project management certifications is a plus,
- Ability to collaborate with multiple levels and teams (Software Developers, Technical Leaders, CEO, Sales & Marketing, Interaction Designers, etc.).
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Support Business and Sales department to achieve client’s requirement.
- Collect and manage all the document about HT-TURKEY Product.
- Transfer product update information from headquarter to Turkey.
- Implement necessary training to business,sales,quality etc. Department.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Good level of spoken and written in English.
- Outgoing charaecteristic.
- Person with marketing sense is preferable.
- Must have good logical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good communication skill and be optimistic.
- Must have working experience at least 1 years.
· Manage all phases of the production process from raw materials to finished product in order to ensure that efficiency and quality is achieved for the output levels required.
· Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly production plans to the management.
· Follows daily production plan and coordinates on time production.
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting the key performance indicators.
· Be a part of the team in process development and production related.
· Planning, implementing, following action items and the responsibilities related with company HSE and Quality Management Systems as TSE EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 18001. Familiarity with NDT Quality inspection standards (UT,VT,PT,MT) , and metalworks related standards .
· Investigation of production quality problems and feedbacks take the necessary measures for manufacturing and supplier processes.
· To train and supervise the engineering team and try to reach the daily, monthly production targets
· To manage all production workshops in mechanic, welding, assembly and electricity.
· Plan, coordinate and guide technical activities for optimizing facilities and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree and above in major of industrial, mechanical, metallurgical engineering departments.
· At least 15 years of total experience, 7 years of as a Production Manager in a corporate company and as a successful executive manager.
· Production experience about Metal works, Assembly, Welding methods especially for Generator and / or Turbine manufacture methods.
· Demonstrated experience using continuous improvement tools (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma)
· Skilled with MS Office and SAP.
· Advanced level of spoken and written in English.
· Able to comply with the flexible working hours while start up process and able to travel abroad.