Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for "Product Specialist" to join our Hürriyet Emlak Product Development team.
- Passionate at taking the seed of a good idea (an MVP, a prototype) and turning it into a full-fledged product that customers love,
- Measure product performance and identify key levels of improvement,
- Conduct comparative analysis of digital strategies and products of competitors and industry leaders in internal and external markets,
- Quantitatively analyze results to drive product direction & strategy,
- Research emerging technologies and social media trends,
- Identify potential new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field,
- 0-2 years of cross-functional project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment,
- Eager to take responsibility of a team and carry them forward on long, ambiguous projects,
- Strong understanding of the SDLC,
- Experinced on large-scale web release and change management process,
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines,
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project, Visio, Quickbase, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.,
- Strong working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies,
- Ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points and working ahead of time to alleviate potential issues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest in mobile space and technology, basic knowledge of software development processes and document management technologies, understanding and evaluating competitive products,
- Experience with project management of iPhone/smartphone applications is a plus,
- PMP or other related project management certifications is a plus,
- Ability to collaborate with multiple levels and teams (Software Developers, Technical Leaders, CEO, Sales & Marketing, Interaction Designers, etc.).
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Support Business and Sales department to achieve client’s requirement.
- Collect and manage all the document about HT-TURKEY Product.
- Transfer product update information from headquarter to Turkey.
- Implement necessary training to business,sales,quality etc. Department.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Good level of spoken and written in English.
- Outgoing charaecteristic.
- Person with marketing sense is preferable.
- Must have good logical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good communication skill and be optimistic.
- Must have working experience at least 1 years.
- Ürünlere ait kontratların alış ve satış konaklama fiyat tablolarının hazırlanarak sisteme giriş yapılması,
- Sezon içerisinde gelen fiyat revizelerinin ( aksiyon , indirim vs ) sisteme girişinin yapılarak yurt dışı partnerlerine bilgi aktarımı yapılması,
- Yurtdışından gelen fiyat taleplerine cevap vermek.
- Üniversite veya MYO mezunu,
- Seyahat Acentesinde Product , Yield , Fatura / Fatura Kontrol departmanlarından en az birinde çalışmış ve konusunda minimum 2 yıl deneyimli
- Tercihen Avrupa pazarı deneyimi olan,
- iyi derecede Almanca bilen,
- MS Office programlarına hakim ( Özellikle MS Excel )
- Sejour ve / veya Samo programı bilen,
- Takım çalışmasına ve yoğun iş temposuna uyum sağayabilecek,
- Antalya'da ikamet eden veya ikamet edebilece olan takım arkadaşları aranmaktadır.
Newsprint is specialized in manufacturing of various complementary packaging items and accessories mostly related to the garments and underwear business. Our originality is to be able to offer tailor made solutions to its customers with high standards in terms of quality and services.
To take up the new challenges ahead, we are looking for high potential candidates who are looking for a flexible and dynamic structure to express their talent, bring their knowledge and to develop their experience.
We are looking for :
· An independent and dynamic team member to join our newly set up Print Shop;
· Ready to work in a small-medium size print shop (Team Size of max. 5-6 people at the initial stage);
· Minimum 5 years supervisory/team leader experience, preferable in garment accessories or printing or packaging or supply chain disciplines;
· Hard working, multi-tasks, able to participate with all can do team spirit;
· Good organization ability and leadership;
· Good Command of spoken and written Turkish and English (working level - able to communicate with foreign branch office);
· Good computer knowledge (in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook);
· Able to travel to the Hong Kong Head Office for training program;
· Supervise the daily Operations of the Production Department covering the following functions:
- Thermo Transfer Printing
- Numeric Printing
- Cutting paper & Sorting the labels & other items
- Consolidation & Packing
- Quality Control
- Inventory Control
· Ensure the daily production schedule are executed on due time as per system scheduled (THRU ERP SYSTEM);
· Ensure product quality is consistently meeting the requirements and standards of the Company;
· Ensure the production methods are in line with the Company’s guidelines and standards;
· Make sure the production team is equipped with proper skills and training to perform the job;
· Monitor and implement proper maintenance plan for all machineries (both preventive and regular measurement) according to the Company requirements;
· To trouble shoot any possible problems in the production operation and inform the Country Manager and Hong Kong Head Office;
· To recruit, train, supervise and evaluate the performance of the production team;
· Report to the Country Manager;
Our website: www.newsprintgroup.com
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your last and expected salary. Resumes without this information will not be considered.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Minimum 5 years supervisory/team leader experience, preferable in garment accessories or printing or packaging or supply chain disciplines
Good organization ability and leadership
Good Command of spoken and written Turkish and English (working level able to communicate with foreign branch office)
Good computer knowledge (in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook);
· Develops and enforces company’ s production related operations and processes
· To prepare the daily , weekly and montly plans to the management
· Follows daily production plan and coordinates on time production
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting the key performance indicators
· Be a part of the team in process development and production related
· To take an active role in start-up process of the factory
· Planning, fulfilling, following action items and the responsibilities related with company HSE and Quality Management System.
· Ensuring that Quality System is in place and completing the necessary requirements and activities related with EN ISO 9712 (EN473)OHSAS 18001, ISI 14731 and ISO 9001, systems
· Initiating, implementing of quality improvement techniques
· Investigation of production quality problems and feedbacks take the necessary measures for manufacturing and supplier processes,
· To train and supervise the engineering team and try to reach the daily, monthly production targets
· To manage all production workshops in mechanic, welding, maintanence and electricity.
· Manage the correct maintenance of machinery, equipment, utilities and factory premises,
· Plan, coordinate and guide technical activities for optimizing facilities and processes,
· Coordinate and supervise the work of technicians and engineers, managing intervention priorities and supporting the professional development of technical employees, including proposing relevant training opportunities.
· Maintain document archives (technical documents, manuals and /or other interventions) regarding machinery, equipment or utilities
Bachelor’s degree and above in major of industrial engineer,mechanical engineering any other
Related engineering structure etc.
Skilled with MS Office and SAP .
Good level of spoken and written in English.
Should have production experience at least 10 years
To have a generator and/or turbine production experience will be a plus
Able to comply with the flexible working hours while start up process
Able to travel
Managing strategic procurement for Commodity Chemicals from different local and global suppliers
Defining the product and marketing strategy to successfully penetrate the market
Searching for new and alternative supply sources
Interface between sales and suppliers in terms of information flow regarding current product, market and supplier
Responsibility for the budget, result and marketing policy for the product group
Minimum Bachelor's Degree ( in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering )
At least 3-5 years experience in similar job
Excellent command of written and spoken in English
Strong analytic and reporting skills
Excellent MS Office skills ( SAP/R3 knowledge is an asset )
Male candidates must have fulfilled their military service