Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Our customer is technology leader in its field in the automotive industry for over 150 years. The mission is “People, Do, Tomorrow” and create a partnership-based environment in which together with you, groundbreaking ideas are developed.
If you have a strong passion for innovative technologies and are open to team-oriented work in a highly motivated business, we would like to know you! As a dynamic and internationally active company for the new investment in Gölcük, we are looking for qualified and committed productuin engineers.
Job Descriptions and key responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of the production line for SCR Tank Systems for Ford "Transit" in Gölcük
- Planning and implementation of the production line for a tank system for the SCR (AdBlue)
- Responsible handling of all relevant topics in the area of responsibility
- Self-responsible clarification with the process development, in the case of missing prerequisites (eg technical standards, controls, etc.), for the interpretation of the part-specific production system
- Input, product-specific planning documents for the production system
- Responsibility for the part-specific FMEA as well as flow chart
- Test execution for the definition of the ideal concept, creation of the tool, machine and test concepts
- Working out of the MTM analysis, the applicable machine and safety regulations, ergonomic guidelines, accident prevention, environmental protection as well as the standards of process development
- Design inspection and their release - master data system in the tool management
- Monitoring of technical implementation, execution of construction progress checks
- Preliminary, final acceptance of the tools, machine and test concepts, on the basis of the developed work booklet
- Production of first parts, possibly adaptation of the working system, determination of the preliminary process capability.
- Responsibility for passing all technical parameters for the production documents (eg setting plans)
- Responsibility of the technical instruction of the service personnel on the basis of the P-FMEA and the part-specific documentation
- Setting of the specific documentation in the systems, determination of the process capability (Cpk) / measurement system evaluation
- Conduct the training of the workers on the basis of the P-FMEA and the part-specific documentation
- Responsibility for the production system until project completion
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications;
- Completed vocational training as a process mechanic Specialized in plastic / rubber technology or industrial mechanics or similar.
- Additional subject-specific additional training in the field of mechanical engineering / production engineering / plastics engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of assembly, prototyping, forming, joining, separating, coating, material properties, marking and cleaning
- Profound knowledge in measurement and testing technology, control and regulation technology, - work organization, - business-related relationships and good knowledge of quality techniques
- Safe in handling the MS Office package and its programs / databases as well as in SAP
- Language skills English B1
- Customer / service-oriented, self-initiative, commitment, motivation, resilience
- Structured and systematic operation; To work independently, to take initiative, to plan, to decide and to act without a foreign impetus and external help
- Responsible action within a task or goal, time / self-management
- Task planning (time, content), control, evaluation
- Targeted and consistent implementation of the tasks under cost and quality aspects
- Problem-solving competence, IT competence user, all specific application programs (ERP, tool management)
- Business trips and postings for longer stays abroad
- Excellent leadership skills and a desire to work in a team environment.
- Reliable, communicative, strong and flexible