Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Does your heart beat for sales?
We are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager, Aftermarket
Are you a strong sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales and are you driven by penetrating a new market and increasing the market share? Then there is an excellent opportunity for you to join our Aftermarket department in Turkey.
If you are the right candidate, you will know how to deliver profitable growth by providing our customers with valued solutions. You are able to lead and execute the aftermarket strategy by building longterm relations with your customers and your main responsibility is to increase market share in Turkey in close cooperation with our Global and Regional aftermarket organization.
The successful candidate will:
• Be accountable for aftermarket bookings
• Negotiate orders, frame contracts and alliance agreements
• Build customer relationships with current and potential new customers
• Take control of daily contact and management of agents
• Participate in internal strategic development and improvement projects
• Spend more than 50% travelling to serve our customers
Preferred qualifications and personal profile
• Strong sales skills and experience with technical sales and service agreements
• A commercial or technical education e.g. Engineer (Master or Bachelor) or similar
• Customer focus and strong in building longterm relationships
• Result-oriented and proactive in reaching your objectives
• Persistent, can work independently and prioritize according to deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and fluent in Turkish and English
We can offer
An opportunity to be part of an international work environment in a successful company with a dedicated team that focus on achieving results. A challenging job in a high performance company, a great deal of independent responsibilities and possibilities for personal and professional development.
We offer an attractive compensation package with a base salary plus a bonus plan based on your results.
Work location: Istanbul (Avrupa).
To learn more about our company please visit www.howden.com.
Please send your written application in English online or to firstname.lastname@example.org application code “Area Sales Manager”.
Application deadline 20 March 2017.
Howden Turkey is part of Howden Group which designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5,000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB and Colfax Fluid Handling. Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16,000 employees throughout the world.