Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
As a Human Resources Manager you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
• Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
• Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
• Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
• Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
You should have a university degree in a related discipline / or professional Human Resources designation with a minimum of three years experiences in the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English. Previous gulf experiences are preferred and a track record of career progress and stability is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
- Lead and monitor primary functions of human relations including employee placement, development and retention; health, safety, compensation and benefits; training; and employee relations
- Coordinating transfer of payroll to outsourcing provider and coordinating further cooperation with the partner
- Taking role in all steps in the development, implementation and administration of the Compensation & Benefits related policies and procedures,
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Implement and monitor training programs.
- Support staff, supervisors, team leaders and team members by providing timely training, instruction and leadership with regards to their personal growth, job development and job performance.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- University degree preferably from related faculties,
- Min 5 years of experience in all funtions of HR
- Good knowledge of Turkish Labor Law & SGK (Social Security) regulations
- Strong in both written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced level of MS Excel),
- Result oriented personality with strong planning and analytical skills,
- High sense of responsibilities and ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment,
- No military obligation for male candidates.