Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
To download bookings from external reservation systems (Synxis).
To answer incoming telephone enquiries in a timely and professional manner in accordance with LQE standards.
To ensure all VIP and special requests are handled efficiently and accurately.
To have full knowledge of all rates, (rack, negotiated and promotional etc.), room types, overall hotel product and hotel’s primary competition.
To maximise opportunities for up-selling of room rates.
To send confirmations and fax responses according to MOHG TCI and to ensure a 24 hour enquiry response period to all correspondence.
To check correspondence on a daily basis before arrival date and ensure all relevant information is acquired and fully documented.
To ensure that filing is up to date
To uphold hotel credit and cancellation policy.
College graduate or Bachelor Degree
At least 1 year of relevant experience in 4 or 5 star hotel as Reservations Agent
Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
Quality driven with a passion for excellence.
Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills and interpersonal skills
Approachable, open-minded and fair
Prior hotel experience would be an advantage
Fluency in English written and verbal communication
- University or High School degree in Tourism & Hotel Management,
- Strong written an verbal communication skills in English,
- Guest oriented, service and quality minded,
- Experienced in Front Office,
- Good capability in use of Opera system MS Office,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Presentable and genial,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- High problem solving skills,
- Compatible in teamwork,
- Able to work in shift,
- Completed military service, for men candidates.
A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Understand the key principles of FRHI Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
- Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
- Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
- Maximise rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
- Utilize effective upselling techniques
- Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel
- Be fluent on all hotel products and services
- Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
- Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations
- Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
- Identify Sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with FRHI Core Reservation Standards
- Achieve targeted goals in the LQA Hotel Mystery Shopping calls
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
- Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
- Create hierarchies/relationships between Corporate Accounts
- Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction
- Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS/S&C.
- Be involved in all property PMS Conversions
- Complete understand and effective use of the Hotel’s telephone system
- Maintain the Reservation correspondence
- Support the Reservations Manager and/or Revenue Management leader with special projects as required.
- Experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, PCs and office products, e.g. Excel, Word,
- Knowledge of Opera & Microsoft Office is preferred,
- Degree/Diploma in r Hotel Management,
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Hotel or Resort, preferably in any of the following areas ; Reservations, Front Office, Switchboard or Guest Relations.
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.
- Fluency in English written & spoken
ÖGER TOURS ist Pionier für Türkeireisen und europaweit der Türkeispezialist
Nr. 1. Die Marke ÖGER TOURS steht seit über 40 Jahren für Qualität und eine hohe Zielgebietskompetenz. Wir sind eine 100%igeTochterfirma der Thomas Cook AG, dem profitabelsten touristischen Großveranstalter in Deutschland. Die Thomas Cook AG beschäftigt in Deutschland und weltweit rund 42.000Mitarbeiter. Zum Unternehmen gehören führende Marken wie Neckermann Reisen, SENTIDO und die Ferienfluggesellschaft Condor.
Für unser Service Center in Antalya ( !!! REINER INBOUND, KEIN VERKAUF !!! ) suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt:
Das Aufgabengebiet umfasst die telefonische und schriftliche Betreuung unserer Reisebüropartner und Privatkunden im deutschsprachigen Raum.
- Sprachgewandt sind undüber sehr gute Deutschkenntnisse verfügen
- Einen freundlichen Umgangston haben
- Auch in Stress-Situationen den Überblick behalten
- Hilfsbereit sind und Dienstleistung für Sie kein Fremdwort ist
- Freude daran haben, Produkte mit hohem Qualitätsstandard anzubieten
- Kontaktfreudig, teamfähig und belastbar sind
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten mögen
Bieten wir Ihnen:
- Eine sehr interessante Aufgabe in einem wachsenden Team
- Faire, leistungsorientierte und pünktliche Gehaltszahlungen
- Einen sicheren Arbeitsplatz
- Schulungs- und Qualifikationsmaßnahmen
- Personaltransfer und Mittagessen
- Ein nettes, motiviertes Team
- University degree in Tourism and Hotel Management,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an international hotel, in a similar position,
- Good command in English,
- Good command on MS Office applications
- Dynamic, hardworking,
- Good team player, analytical minded and communication skills,
- Positive and Pleasant attitudes
- Can adapt to flexible working hours,
- Male candidates should have completed military service.
About Viceroy Princes' Istands Istanbul
Viceroy Princes’ Islands, Istanbul is a secluded sanctuary with a historic Ottoman Grand Mansion at its heart. It is set in beautiful landscaped grounds on a gradual slope, overlooking a private bay and lagoon and offering incredible views of the city of Istanbul in the distance.
The Grand Mansion is the centerpiece of the resort, offering a ‘club’ for residents of the hotel and residences. It is a perfect reconstruction of the original mansion but will offer all modern conveniences - a social hub for the resort, day and night and includes a wine tasting room, cigar lounge, billiard room & the signature Viceroy Library. This wonderful building also has its own private pool for those guests staying in the Grand Mansion.
Other Highlights of the resort are;
- The water-front ‘Yali’ Sea Mansion with a private Infinity Pool
- A sea lagoon offering guests a safe swimming experience in the sea.
- Various stunning outdoor pools, sun decks and terraces overlooking the Sea of Marmara
- An ESPA Spa, featuring an indoor pool and outdoor terraces with views out to the city and 4 treatment rooms (opening phase 2)
- Yacht Pier
- Rooftop Bar and Lounge (opening phase 2)
- Overwater Day Beds (opening phase 2)
- Horse Carriage & Club cars
- A Specialty restaurant (opening phase 2)
- The Restaurant with open kitchen concept for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 3 Traditional Sea Hammams (traditional Turkish seaside swimming huts)
The Reservations Agent is responsible to process reservations in a timely manner according to the hotel standards. Answers reservations inquiries (calls, mails & faxes) in a friendly and courteous manner according to the standard set by the department.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Answers all reservations telephone calls and e-mails in a friendly manner according to the hotel standard.
- Promptly provides accurate information regarding availability of accommodations and other requested information.
- Assists other departments such as Sales, Meetings and Conventions and Front Office with reservation related questions.
- Processes all group contracts from the Sales Department.
- Obtains data from various sources, including but not limited to faxes, electronic messages and handwritten lists.
- Enters all group blocks into reservations computer system and verifies correctness of data entered against the data received.
- Follows up with Sales Department regarding all questions that stem from the groups. Monitors group blocks after they have been entered into the computer system.
- Maintains suite reservation request process and inventory controls for all suites and other room accommodations, as needed, to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Ensures that the filing system is maintained on daily basis
- Adheres to the hotel grooming, safety and security procedures
- Assists office in any other administrative duties as needed.
- Fluency in English and Turkish is essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Opera
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Great inter-personal, communication and customers-service skills
- Process orientation with a high degree of attention to detail
Education: High School graduate or equivalent required.
Experience: Prior Reservations, Front Office or travel industry experience preferred.