Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for “Sales and Customer Relations Specialist” to join our Social Media Advertisement Team.
Boomads, which takes its power from network of Bumerang has more than 30 thousand bloggers and niche web sites, is preferred by many leader companies.
This role will be supporting relations with creative and media planning agencies, developing advertisement solutions for sales. In addition, this position is the key to take responsibility for publishing advertisements, supporting and consulting customers in this process.
- Presenting Boomads advertisement platform to customers and creating necessary materials (presentations, success stories, promotion page, blog and bulletin contents etc.),
- Meeting with customers for presentation, preparing advertisement offers for sales, dealing with customer problems,
- Advising about optimization of advertisements’ content and editing,
- Publishing, following and reporting during and after campaign process,
- Developing and sharing projects to draw customers’ interests proactively,
- Supporting Bumerang publishing network according to advertisers’ needs,
- Developing ideas concerning product problems and sharing them with related people,
- Supporting publisher relations in need.
- B.A. degree in a related field,
- Min. 2 years of experience in Marketing Communications/Brand Management/Advertisement,
- Interested in internet and social media and preferably active use of social media,
- Good level of English and good at using MS Office programs,
- High persuasive and communication skills in team works,
- Creative, initiative and self-driven to work,
- For male candidates – completed military service or postponed min. 2 years.