We are looking for an Analist responsible from financial analysis for our Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle Power Plant located in Dilovası,Kocaeli.
- Preparing regular legal entity & Management IFRS financials and related reporting requirements
- Contribute to the preparation of financial forecasts via analyzing the current data and effectively managing the planning process
- Give support to the preparation of long term business plans and y-o-y financial forecasts of the company,
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Contribute to ad hoc financial estimates, budgets, Rolling Forecasts and profitability analyses
- Work closely with CFO to prepare monthly financial reports and annual budgets.
- Supervise company’s audit process in coordination with the auditing company
- Seek to identify opportunities for improvement in operations and make suggestions for improvements and costs savings,
- University degree in a relevant field from a reputable university (Economic, Business Administration, Engineering etc.),
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in audit, financial reporting or financial controlling,
- Sound knowledge in IFRS, Turkish GAAP and accounting principles,
- Strong reporting and analyzing skills, ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization,
- Successful in relationship management,
Last Application Date31.