Develop the market in the designated area by putting the right strategy in place for the sales specialists / channel partners, thereby, providing business leadership for growing revenue and market share within the assigned region.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing sales for AGBL product portfolio in the region as instructed by the direct supervisor
- Building and managing a network of sub-distributors in the assigned territory
- Forecasting sales on a product and monthly basis and achieving sales targets
- Partners’ performance monitoring including follow up on partners’ sales targets
- Visiting customers and establishing business relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Planning and executing marketing activities including product campaigns, participation in trade shows and conferences and making arrangements for workshops
- Support the back office administration when and if needed
- Follow up and manage all the tenders’ processes in your territory
- Liaise with all technical and marketing personnel within the company and at principals companies to offer the necessary support to distribution partners & customers and fully service their accounts.
- Attend and comprehend technical training sessions and be able to provide the necessary technical support and back up to customers.
- Manage any service contract bids in your territory
- Manage all data entry tasks related to your accounts in the company CRM
- Guide distributors and sales teams on how to create opportunities for your products.
- Good knowledge of Molecular Biology
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office applications
- Possess organizational planning, process development, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Arabic language skills are desirable.
Education & Experience
Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Sciences or equivalent certificate
Minimum Work experience – More than 5 years’ experience in products sales and/or distributor management within the lab and/or Diagnostics/Life Sciences industry
AGBL Orta Asya
A True Biomedical Gateway to the Markets of Central Asia
AGBL Orta Asya is a member of Alliance Global Group serving the markets of Central Asia, through novel biomedical technologies, products, and services.
AGBL Orta Asya is dedicated to bringing innovative technologies and products to researchers, clinicians, and diagnostic labs across the Central Asia region.
AGBL Orta Asya region covers Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and other markets in Central Asia.