Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Essential Job Functions:
3 years’ minimum experience in a maintenance-type position
Supervise the implementation of all property and equipment preventive maintenance and repairs, monitor life safety systems and utilities and assist in the administration of the department in compliance with all MOHG standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to protect assets, guests and employees.
Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
Implement and schedule property and equipment preventive maintenance programs in compliance with MOHG standards and local, state and national codes and regulations.
Prioritize service requests; schedule and monitor the service performed to ensure customer satisfaction, safety and convenience.
Test and examine the life safety systems to ensure they are 100% operational at all times.
Monitor utility consumption to determine the effectiveness of current systems.
Review purchase requests and monitor expenses budget to ensure goals are met/exceeded.
Assist in the administration of the department by preparing and maintaining schedules, logs, records and other documentation to ensure a smooth operation and minimize liabilities.
Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Will be responsible inventory and stock controls
Able to perform duty on weekends and public holidays.
Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Required Skills And Abilities:
- Possess an Engineering Diploma Degree in Electrical or Mechanical
- Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Must be able to recognize potential safety hazards and security problems in the hotel and act upon each accordingly.
The ability to communicate operational activities, priorities, and problems with management engineers and supervisors
The knowledge and ability to identify the appropriate tools, parts, and equipment for use in performing a maintenance task
Working knowledge of common causes of equipment malfunction
Working knowledge of Hotel system (MEP)
Working knowledge of preventative maintenance methods and techniques for maintaining equipment
The ability to perform tests to check for normal operation of the hotel’s equipment
Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
Experience with HotSOS preferred
Be skilled in several areas such as HVAC, electrical, carpentry, drywalling, painting, plumbing, roofing, and landscaping. Must be able to troubleshoot and repair routine mechanical and electrical malfunctions in hotel systems and equipment.
Must be willing and able to be responsive to complaints about maintenance.
- Offering support and suggestions to the Department Head for defining and categorization of the market risks.
- Ensuring all the legal reports and senior management reports regarding the market risk are prepared on time and accurately and submitted to the relevant authorities within legal terms.
- Closely monitoring the important developments regarding the market risk and creating in-bank early warning systems in necessary situations.
- Determining the market risk management policies and implementing procedures based on the risk management strategies and implementing procedures.
- Informing the Board of Auditors and Internal Control and Compliance in coordination with the Department Head of the Risk Management for the formation of the control function on the findings it obtained, improper practices and deficiencies.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) was founded as a limited company on January 1984. By the end of 2015, total assets of ICBC amounted to RMB22,209,780 million (US$ 3.4 trillion). In 2015, ICBC was named the “Best Emerging Markets Bank” by one of the most reputable magazine and ranked 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by the Banker.
ICBC Turkey Bank is searching for a Assistant Manager to be employed in the field of Market Risk Management Unit, which is under the Risk Management Department, with the following qualifications ;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering or Industry Engineering),
- Having min. 4 years of experience in Risk Management, preferably in banking sector,
- Advanced level of English,
- Having comprehensive knowledge on financial statements and reports,
- Having in depth knowledge on legal regulations (especially BRSA's legislation)
- Having knowledge of MS Office and other related programs to perform model building and validation, data analysis,
- Having experience in Matlab, SPSS, Eviews and Bloomberg and Reuters will be a plus,
- Military service completed or postponed minimum 2 years (for male candidates).