İKİTELLİ Organize Sanayi Sitesinde, Elektrik Malzemeleri İmalatı ve Satışı konularında faaliyet gösteren Firmamıza;
Bütçe ve Maliyet Kontrol Uzmanı
- Aylık maliyet çalışmasında üretim iş emirlerini kontrol etmek ve gerekli düzeltmeleri yaptırmak.
- Maliyet dağıtım anahtarlarının kontrolünü yapmak.
- Genel üretim giderlerini kontrol etmek.
- Fiyat - maliyet analizlerini yapmak.
- Yıllık bütçe çalışmasına destek olmak.
- Aylık raporların hazırlanmasına destek olmak.
- Üniversitelerin İktisat, İstatistik ve Endüstri Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun,
- Üretim sektöründe 2 yıl deneyimli ( özellikle plastik sektörü),
- İyi derecede excel bilgisine sahip,
- İş takibi becerisi yüksek, sonuç odaklı,
- Sayısal ve analitik düşünme becerisi güçlü,
- Askerliğini yapmış, Erkek
Takım Arkadaşı Arıyoruz.
For further details on this vacancy and to apply, please follow the link: https://fco.tal.net/vx/appcentre-ext/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/4613-Budget-Manager-TUR482/en-GB
The British Embassy in Ankara is part of a world-wide network representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas, and is now looking to hire a Budget Manager.
The Budget Manager for the Turkey Network, comprising Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Bodrum, Antalya and Fethiye and Marmaris, will be working in a busy and dynamic network at a time of rapid change. The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the professional and accurate delivery of finance and budgeting services, working with policy makers in London, senior management at Post and the Finance hub in Vilnius to implement new initiatives, with the Regional Corporate Services Centre in Milton Keynes to ensure the effective and timely provision of financial transactions, and will be responsible for the provision of accurate budgeting information to senior management. The role reports to the Head of Corporate Services in Ankara and the DHM in Ankara/Istanbul.
The role requires someone that is innovative, energetic, as well as a self-starter and experienced manager with a successful finance background. The Budget Manager will thrive on challenge, have the drive and resilience to see a job through, and set and observe high standards of customer service. The job holder will be given considerable freedom of action and will be expected to use their own initiative with little day-to-day input from line managers, often exercising their own judgement on the basis of limited information.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Leadership and Management (20%):
- Ensure overall efficient and effective operation of the work of the Finance Team, with responsibility for managing one staff member. Providing guidance and advice to Prism users across a large and busy Network, and the CSMs and finance points-of-contact in all Turkey Network posts;
- Stakeholder engagement to include all posts in the Turkey Network, and more widely; key departments in London including Finance Directorate, the Europe Directorate RMU, the Corporate Services Centre in Milton Keynes, and the regional Finance Hub in Vilnius.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level is a requirement;
- Ability to manage and motivate staff, ensuring that tight deadlines are met to a high standard.
Budget and Finance (80%):
- Budget forecasting and management for all Turkey Network posts, in close consultation with senior managers, in accordance with FCO corporate policies to ensure on-budget expenditure and value for money delivery;
- Prepare monthly, annual and ad hoc (bespoke) reports to senior managers on budget management, including budget projections and spending to date;
- Provide financial analysis as required and assist in preparation of business cases for additional funding from London, or in plans to implement savings and efficiencies;
- Provide monthly reports on spend to OneHMG partners in the Turkey Network;
- Financial compliance and assurance: oversee accounts to ensure proper financial controls are in place and are being followed;
- Propose new approaches and solution, demonstrating innovative thinking to the complex and cross-cutting problems that will arise from the management of a significant network budget of almost £9 million in a Network with multiple OneHMG partners.
- At least 5 years of staff and budget management experience with a successful finance/accounting background;
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance or relevant work experience;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills, with very good attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong costumer focus;
- Ability to work with contacts and colleagues at all levels;
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with a proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within tight dealines;
- Excellent MS Excel skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Oracle based finance/budgeting software;
- Fluency in Turkish would be an asset.