Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operations
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of computer according to specifications
- Handle guest complaints by following instant pacification procedures ensuring guest satisfaction
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees
- Maintain high level of knowledge in reference to the brand product
- Meet solicitation and maintenance call requirements, make outside sales calls, handle all incoming inquiries
- Anticipate and respond to all customer needs within a timely manner, acknowledge all customers, however busy and whatever time of day
- Follow up with in house guest who are part of the corporate sales program to ensure ongoing service to the guest
- Plan and prepare appointments for sales trips, follow up in a timely manner
- Attend designated trade shows
- Attend departmental and hotel meetings as required
- Entertain customers in all outlets as necessary
- Process paperwork to clients, other departments within a timely manner. Complete all assigned paperwork within a timely manner
- Support financial success of hotel by ensuring all bookings are profitable for the entire hotel.
- Represents the hotel within the designated markets.
- Meets goals in room nights and revenue as set by supervisors.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar position at a 5 star hotel chain
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow up
- Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, even under pressure
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
- Ability to enforce hotel’s quality procedures
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and to lead a cohesive team to perform job functions and follow up with corrections when necessary
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment
- Ability to input and access information into computer
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding or difficult situations
- Ability to balance time and work well with deadlines
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join our family in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. He/She will be responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- Working closely with Asst. Director of Sales, to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- Searching for specific potential accounts which are suitable for Hotel's customer profile and services
- Responsible for increasing corporate, individual and group segments of the Hotel's targeted market.
- Monitoring and detecting new business opportunities in order to expand customer portfolio
- Getting in touch with potential customers and presenting offers in line with their expectations
- Taking responsibilities while development of market positioning strategy of the company
- Carry out field sales activities and visiting existing or potential customers
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Implement the agreed rate structure and strategy for all market segments
- Direct all sales activities ensure that they meet the goals of the Marketing Plan.
- University degree preferably in the area of Hospitality Management or Business Management
- Minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience in CORPORATE SALES at the 5 Star Hotels.
- Excellent command of English
- Effective communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Strong influencing & selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Service oriented; customer focused
- Creative problem solving skills; outside the box thinker
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good command of computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Opera)
- Working knowledge of Sales systems
- Working knowledge of core Sales concepts
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Having a driving licence