Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Job Code: TH-TFM-1311
Reports to: Transport Manager / Motor Pool Manager
Job Location: Hamid Karzai International Airport (HKIA) North Side (a secure NATO military base)
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day people management within the team including coaching, mentoring, change management, training, recruitment, performance management, absence, and discipline.
- Work Allocation - Plan and organize the maintenance of all company vehicles, ensuring that service and inspection intervals are adhered to.
- Organizations are working with the team to ensure that all the repairs are carried out to the highest standards and regular inspections.
- Dealings with the company's obligations to the OSHA including vehicle annual tests, record keeping and fleet inspections.
- Ensure that you and the team adhere to Health and Safety and that any other employees enter the workshop.
- Budget management of all items involved in the workshop including staffing costs.
- Maintain the stock system and ensure stock levels are not over the pre-agreed limits.
- Rota Management - Manage and maintain a balanced team to cover the workload and ensure that you have enough breakdown coverage at all times outside the working day.
- To make sure that drivers' defect notices are properly and properly completed, the defect notes are stored properly.
- Advise the Transport / Motor Pool Management on vehicle replacement, displaying a sound knowledge of new vehicle types and vehicle related products.
- £ 1400 / $ 2130 / TL6100
- All food, accommodation, transport and insurance provided free of charge
- 12 + 3 leave rotation: 3 weeks leave every 12 weeks spent in theater
- One year contract with possible extension into 2017
- Experience of managing a workforce of up to 60 personnel.
- Be knowledgeable of technical aspects of service activities at airports.
- Transport and vehicle management experience within the transport and workshop industry.
- An excellent awareness of Health and Safety legislation requirements and issues.
- Proven record of flexible approach to management with the ability to deal with short notice changes in time, budget and outcome.
- Budget management experience for both equipment and labor costs.
- Experience in Fleet Management and Vehicle Management Systems, both manual and electronic, at a managerial level.
- High level of IT literacy and demonstrate a detailed understanding of spreadsheets, particularly in a fleet operational management environment.
- Previous experience of building good relationships with the client and senior members of staff.
- Full driving license.
- Experience of recruiting or replacing and training of local staff.
- Hold the Certificate of Professional Competence in National Road Haulage Operations (CPC) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of airfield operations and services would be an advantage.
- Be familiar with NATO, ICAO and ISO terminology.
- Experience of working in austere remote sites or in developing nations.