- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3884 Görüntüleme
We are looking for "Product Manager" to join our E-Business Product Development team.
- Passionate at taking the seed of a good idea (an MVP, a prototype) and turning it into a full-fledged product that customers love,
- Measure product performance and identify key levels of improvement,
- Conduct comparative analysis of digital strategies and products of competitors and industry leaders in internal and external markets,
- Quantitatively analyze results to drive product direction & strategy,
- Research emerging technologies and social media trends,
- Identify potential new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field,
- 2-5 years of cross-functional project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment,
- Eager to take responsibility of a team and carry them forward on long, ambiguous projects,
- Strong understanding of the SDLC,
- Experinced on large-scale web release and change management process,
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines,
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project, Visio, Quickbase, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.,
- Strong working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies,
- Ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points and working ahead of time to alleviate potential issues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest in mobile space and technology, basic knowledge of software development processes and document management technologies, understanding and evaluating competitive products,
- Experience with project management of iPhone/smartphone applications is a plus,
- PMP or other related project management certifications is a plus,
- Ability to collaborate with multiple levels and teams (Software developers, technical leaders, CEO, Sales & Marketing, interaction designers, product managers, etc.).