En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
The British Vice Consulate in Antalya is part of a worldwide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking to recruit a 'seasonal Consular Officer'.
The successful applicant will provide British nationals in difficulty with the full range of assistance services, in line with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Consular Strategy, consular guidance and Customer Charter, business targets and local procedures.
- Provide assistance to distressed British nationals in the Antalya Consular District by visiting hospitals, airports, detention centres and police stations, liaising with families, Turkish and UK authorities;
- Prepare documentary services including Emergency Travel Documents and Marriage Affidavits in line with the FCO’s Consular Guidance;
- Give advice on consular matters by answering telephone enquiries, drafting replies to e-mails and dealing face to face with customers at the counter;
- Build strong professional relationships with internal and external contacts to enable the consular team to provide an efficient and professional service, particularly to our most vulnerable customers;
- Participate in, and support, projects and outreach activities for preventative purposes and to improve Consular services, particularly to our most vulnerable customers;
- Contribute to the Consular elements of the Turkey network’s Crisis Management Plan including responsibility for the maintenance of Antalya’s emergency equipment;
- Carry out office functions in support of the above including filing, faxing, handling fees, daily, monthly and periodic returns including management information and activity recording. Administer assistance fund;
- Carry out ad hoc requests to support the Consular Team and other duties as assigned by the line manager or senior manager.
The British Embassy in Ankara is part of a world-wide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is looking for a Programme Support Officer for the Justice and Home Affairs Team.
The purpose of this role is to provide programme support, linguistic skills and cultural advice to the Justice and Home Affairs Team’s growing counter-terrorism and security programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:Support the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) Liaison Prosecutor, Counter-Terrorism Police Liaison Officers (CTPLOs), Counter Terrorism/Extremism Network Officer (CTEN) and wider JHA team in their delivery of their counter terrorism (CT) programme and broader CT agenda;
Support project management and delivery and manage the CT programme financial reporting and performance monitoring;
Translate documents, attend meetings and training courses as an interpreter to notetaker for JHA team and occasionally on behalf of embassy colleagues;
Prepare reports and conduct research on behalf of JHA team on counter terrorism and counter extremism related topics, including legislation and Turkish policy;
Liaise with partners from across Government within the Embassy, general mission staff and Turkish authorities;
Provide administrative support to the JHA team in delivering programme work, such as booking travel, accommodation and keeping accurate office records.
Ability to interpret and translate documents from Turkish to English and vice versa;Ability to work under pressure, manage own workload effectively and meet tight deadlines;
Willingness to regularly travel and attend meetings and training in both Turkey and the UK, sometimes at short notice;
Good IT skills (MS Office and databases);
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
General understanding of the political and environmental situation in Turkey