En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
The British Consulate General in Istanbul is part of a world-wide network representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas. It is now looking to hire a Cook for its Office, based in Istanbul.
We are committed to developing a learning organisation that enhances business performance, maximises our staff’s potential and encourages staff innovation and development.
The main purpose of the job is to Cook for in-house catering for representational events hosted by Her Majesty’s Consul General and/or Her Majesty’s Ambassador.
Essential qualifications and experience;
- Menu planning and preparation of meals for guests to required standards;
- Responsibility for food and beverage costs, budgeting, storage and stock control;
- Responsibility for the running, maintenance and hygiene of all areas where food and drink is prepared, served and stored;
- Liaison with events manager and other staff on all aspects of catering;
- Responsibility for placing orders for food and kitchen equipment;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with catering suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Fluency in Turkish (both oral and written);
- Experience of preparing meals in fine dining establishments or hotels;
- Professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures;
- Knowledge of professional hygiene and storage standards and processes;
- Impeccable personal hygiene and working practices;
- Being able to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions;
- Being able to work under pressure and complete tasks to an agreed standard;
- Efficient in planning and time management;
- Being eager to learn new things and open for continuous personal development;
- Ability to act on manager feedback and suggest further improvement;
- Creativity with menu preparation and presentation;
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- A working knowledge of spoken English;
- Familiarity with world cuisine;
- Knowledge of wines, their appropriate storage, and how to match them with food types is an advantage;
- Cash management skills and ability to carry out basic administrative work such as completing credit card logs and preparing expense charts;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programme
Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
For further details on this vacancy and to apply, please follow the link below:
Application deadline: 25 July 2018
Type of Position: Full-time, Flexible working, Permanent
Working hours per week: 36.25
Starting yearly salary (TRY): 38,172.8 TL gross
Start Date: 3 September 2018
Terms and Conditions
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Turkey. The British Consulate General does not sponsor for work permits.
This is a permanent full-time contract for 5 working days (36.25 hours net) per week.
The successful candidate will be subject to professional background check, security clearance and a probation period of 2 months.
The yearly salary for this position is 38,172.8 TL gross S1 level ((will be paid pro rata). Please note that staff members are responsible for paying any income tax required by local law.
Staff recruited locally by the British Consulate General in Istanbul are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Turkish employment law.
British Diplomatic Missions are equal opportunities employers, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. We are committed to developing a learning organisation that enhances business performance, maximises our staff’s potential and encourages staff innovation and development.
NOT: MAAŞ TALEBİNİZİ LÜTFEN BİLDİRİNİZ