Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The Landscape Manager oversees both, the landscape maintenance plan and the colleagues who implement it.
· Daily meeting with gardening team to identify top priorities and allocate resources, which may include trees, palms, forest, grass, ornamental plants, ground cover, and landscaping structures (e.g., walkways, water features and lighting)
· To support and guide the gardening team to ensure all plant management is carried out according to life cycles and recommendations
· To ensure colleagues work according to Safe & Sound guidelines outlined in the hotel’s Health & Safety manual
· To ensure colleagues work according to LQE & MOQA standards in accordance to MOHG luxury service standards
· Personal daily inspection of the landscape to identify quality of plants, irrigation systems and put remedial solutions on place
· Create landscape design when needed following construction work and/or operational demands.
· Control of the whole resort irrigation system (programs, pumps, water tanks, sprinklers and drips)
· Estimating costs and negotiating prices for plants and equipment
· Schedule work, planning daily work activities, and monitoring the work being done.
· The Landscape Manager is also responsible for training colleagues, especially on safety procedures when large equipment or hazardous materials are involved.
· To carry out any other reasonable request as directed by your manager.
· At least three years’ experience in the same capacity at a luxury resort supervising teams
· Horticultural studies as (life cycles and health issues of the plants ) as well as knowledge or irrigation and pest control
· Competent in the use of equipment and tools, which may range from large earth-moving machines to hand tools and Including high experience managing irrigation systems
· Landscape architect studies are desirable but not essential
· Good level of English and Turkish.