Firmanın diğer ilanları
Tercihen daha önce yönetici asistanlığı yapmış,
Organizasyon ve planlama yeteneği gelişmiş
Analitik düşünme ve problem çözme becerisi olan,
Zaman yönetimi konusunda başarılı ve sonuç odaklı çalışabilen,
Temsil, iletişim ve koordinasyon becerilerine sahip,
Yazılı ve sözlü orta seviyede İngilizce bilgisine sahip,
MS Office Programlarını iyi seviyede kullanabilen,
Genç ve dinamik,
Seyahatleri düzenlemek, biletleri almak, toplantı, seminerlerin ve diğer davetlerin organizasyonunu yapmak.
Üst yönetim ile tüm iletişim (e-mail,telefon,v.b) kayıt altına almak.
Üst yönetimin tüm imza gerektiren evrakları hatırlatmak ve imzalatmak, yazılması gereken yazıların yazılması.
Gelen ve giden yazıların kayıtlarının yapılması ve dosyalanmasını sağlamak,
Üst Yönetimin sekretarya yönetimini üstlenmek (Masraf, seyahat vb),
Üst Yönetim tarafından paylaşılan misafirlerin karşılanma
50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
Gürkan Şef Steakhouse's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Gürkan Şef Steakhouse's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Gürkan Şef Steakhouse may be your perfect match.
Overall responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the kitchen and food production outlet, ensuring operating costs are minimized. The execution of all Gürkan Şef Steakhouse's company policies/procedures, ensuring that all services provided achieve the established standards, within the agreed budgetary controls. To advise the Operation Manager on all matters relating to the kitchen area. In conjunction with the Operation Director, Executive Steward, ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygienic practice throughout the kitchen.
- To assist the Operation Manager in budgeting i.e. food cost/payroll/etc. When agreed, control all overheads/achieve food cost budget throughout the oncoming year/report all variances from actual budget with the reasons and recommendations for remedial action.
- In conjunction with the Operation Manager, adhere to all Gürkan Şef Steakhouse's Standard Recipes and design the daily features in conjunction with the Bob’s standards, including design, creating suitable dishes and passing standards recipes to the General Manager for costing.
- To work with the Operation Manager with capital expenditure items for the food and beverage department.
- Ensure guest satisfaction with the smooth and effective running of the day-to-day operation.
- To maintain control of the standards for purchasing and receiving items.
- Work closely with the storeroom manager and food and beverage controller to establish and maintain control of the standards for purchasing and receiving items. To test and evaluate products for quality, paying particular attention to yield/holding qualities/market price/wastage usage of leftovers.
- To control requisitioning of food quantities, by forecasting volume, to achieve maximum profitability by avoiding over/under production.
- To create recipes and production methods.
- To compile new banquet menus when required.
- Constantly inspect all food service sections during service time to ensure that the correct standards are maintained.
- Responsible for control of equipment and scheduling maintenance.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of local and international market trends in order to create food products which satisfy guest needs, thereby maximizing sales opportunities in food outlets
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of competitors food production/offering.
- Assist in the promotion of in house sales activities, such as culinary festivals, chef specialties and culinary competitions.
- To plan/organize/control the efficient and effective utilization of all food production staff, especially in scheduling and controlling overtime.
- To interview/recruit suitable staff for the operation, in conjunction with personnel and the food and beverage director.
- To oversee the training/development of all kitchen staff by ensuring that effective on and off the job training is carried out!
- Be aware of state legislation in employment and industrial relations.
- To establish effective and efficient office procedures in handling daily menus/banquet menus/purchase requirements/general correspondence/filing and records.
- To perform all duties applicable to a department manager within the hotel.
- To actively participate in the critical path task sheet for the food and beverage department.
- To conduct/attend all required department meetings.
- Candidate is required to have at least 4 years previous culinary management experience in a high volume, fine dining restaurant operation; steakhouse experience preferred.
- Candidate must have proven culinary skills and must be able to lead, develop, and motivate staff.Ability to teach employees importance of, and how to interact with internal/external guests and courteously solve internal requests
- Candidate must be creative and up to speed on new concepts and food trends.
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial reports.
- Ensure that all health standards are consistently maintained
- Ensure all safety and security policies and procedures are followed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to train a staff to produce high volumes of work while maintaining quality per Omni standards
- Must be proficient with computers.
- Experience managing payroll and schedules required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- College education and/or culinary degree preferred.
- Serve Safe certified food manager.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. Must be able to push and pull carts and items weighing up to 75 lbs. Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, with frequent bending and twisting.
- Must be able to utilize culinary tools (knives, commericial equipment, etc) and taste/smell.