Our R&D team is looking for new graduates and/or experienced individuals eager to focus on every aspects of embedded systems design.
The applicant will be responsible of hw and sw design on both uC based and embedded Linux applications.
Please visit our website to see our main interest areas before applying for this position.
BSc degree on Electronics Engineering or related engineering fields from a reputable university, MSc is preferable
Focus on embedded systems during graduate and/or post graduate education for new graduate applicants
Min 2 years of hands-on coding experience with C/C++ for all applicants (including new graduates)
Completing at least 1 project (BSc./MSc. thesis for new graduates) on embedded sytems, including both hw and sw design
Willing to work on every aspects of embedded systems, including both hw and sw design process, board bring-up, etc..
Experience on EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tools is a strong plus
Experience with various uCs (ARM Cortex M0/3/4, MSP430, STM8 series, etc..) is a plus
Good understanding of hw and sw debugging
Strong interpersonal skills, hard working and self motivated nature
Residence in Istanbul, preferably in Anatolian side
No military obligation for at least 2 years for male applicants
- University degree in Electronics Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in new product development and 2 years of experience in project management,
- At least 5 years experience in digital and analog circuit board design,
- Experience in 32-bit microprocessor and ARMs,
- Experience in Linux and/or Android systems,
- Embedded software experience,
- Enthusiastic in following,learning,selecting new technologies,
- Excellent problem solving and attention to detail,
- Good communicastion skills, strong analytical thinking,
- Have an exellent command of both written & spoken English,
- Military service must be complated for male candidates.