Sales Manager - Corporate
- 50 - 100
- 1412 Görüntüleme
Execute marketing strategies and plans to reach and surpass the targeted room nights and average rate for the segments related to corporate sectors and ensure the efficient co-ordination of the sales executive in their daily duties.
- Assist the DOS in preparation of corporate sales activities and annual marketing plan and budgets relat-ed to corporate segments.
- Make sales calls, tele-sales, entertainments and site inspections in order to maximize the corporate ac-counts loyalty and prepare the relevant sales reports and follow up.
- Supervise and follow up the Sales Executives daily activities.
- Follow up the completion of the corporate sales activities according to the annual marketing plan.
- Create an up-to-date filing system for all key accounts, prospect accounts and other active accounts.
- Follow up the assigned corporate accounts room night production and revenue figures on a monthly basis and prepare the relevant reports in order to present them to DOS.
- Initiate, maintain and develop excellent relationships with all corporate accounts.
- Renew all corporate agreements on a yearly basis.
- Make joint sales calls with DOS and Sales Executives to be able to meet new contacts as much as possible.
- Regularly analyze competition: rates, services, facilities.
- Follow up all leads and all inquiries.
- Monitor the efficiently usage of the Opera system.
- Prepare the competition corporate rate comparison every 6 months and suggest actions if necessary.
- Search new potential accounts while increasing the loyalty of the existing accounts.
- Assist DOS wherever and whenever is needed.
1. A University degree in either Tourism & Hotel Management or Economics and Business Administration.
2. Energetic, organized, team-oriented, experienced, knowledgeable hotel sales person with a corporate portfolio.
3. Fluency in English both speaking and writing.
4. Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs and preferably Opera system
5. Preferably experience in the same or higher position for 1 year.