· Manage all phases of the production process from raw materials to finished product in order to ensure that efficiency and quality is achieved for the output levels required.
· Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly production plans to the management.
· Follows daily production plan and coordinates on time production.
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting the key performance indicators.
· Be a part of the team in process development and production related.
· Planning, implementing, following action items and the responsibilities related with company HSE and Quality Management Systems as TSE EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 18001. Familiarity with NDT Quality inspection standards (UT,VT,PT,MT) , and metalworks related standards .
· Investigation of production quality problems and feedbacks take the necessary measures for manufacturing and supplier processes.
· To train and supervise the engineering team and try to reach the daily, monthly production targets
· To manage all production workshops in mechanic, welding, assembly and electricity.
· Plan, coordinate and guide technical activities for optimizing facilities and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree and above in major of industrial, mechanical, metallurgical engineering departments.
· At least 15 years of total experience, 7 years of as a Production Manager in a corporate company and as a successful executive manager.
· Production experience about Metal works, Assembly, Welding methods especially for Generator and / or Turbine manufacture methods.
· Demonstrated experience using continuous improvement tools (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma)
· Skilled with MS Office and SAP.
· Advanced level of spoken and written in English.
· Able to comply with the flexible working hours while start up process and able to travel abroad.