Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
This position is responsible for the vision, strategy, and tactical sales and marketing plans for our subsidiaries and distributors in several countries as well as the successful execution and implementation of those plans. In close and good cooperation with our local established partner, this individual will be the leader and product champion for all aspects of marketing and sales related to our business in this region. The goal of this function is to improve amount of business with existing accounts in the region as well as successfully introduce our products to gain greater share or penetrate new market opportunities. This is a strategic commercial position that works directly with key customers to validate market and product direction, represents the company in the industry and drives sales. The role also includes high level of people management responsibility of Sales and Operations Groups
· Developing the overall sales and marketing strategy for the exporting countries,
· Implementing this strategy and monitoring the progress of Export Sales and Operations teams,
· Functioning as an active salesman you are responsible for maintaining relations with key accounts and important stakeholders,
· Identifying new business opportunities and introducing new products/solutions to the market,
· Crafting and executing marketing strategies for new categories/products, marketing communication and launch plans working with a cross functional team of R&D, sales and commercialization teams,
· Developing consumer propositions and brands for global product innovations,
· Development or implementation of brand strategy where necessary and applicable,
· Responsible for overall forecasting, budgeting and pricing,
· Reporting market trends and information about competitors at an international level to strategic sector experts,
· Managing the Business Development process; Planning, organizing and pursuing the Business Development activities,
· Member of the Global Management Team and report directly to the COO,
· Supporting HR at the senior executive searches with the candidate mapping,
An inspiring people manager with experience in building a successful team, positioning a brand and developing markets. Someone with:
· An academic degree (in Electronics, Engineering, Business Administration),
· Minimum of five years sales and marketing experience in an international environment,
· At least five years of management experience,
· Experience in financial management, budgeting and risk management is a strong plus,
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
· Fluent language skills in English, Russian and Turkish,
· Excellent spoken and presentation skills,
· Sales and marketing savvy as well as sound business acumen.
· A strong communicator with the ability to negotiate and win business,
· High level of autonomy in various areas of business (sales, supply chain, quality, finance),
· No travel restrictions,
· No military obligation for male candidates
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist who he/she will serve parenteral solutions manufacturing in pharma sector.
• University degree in related disciplines,
• Good command of English both oral and written,
• Ability to be pro-active and self-motivated,
• Flexibility with hours to suit the business needs,
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills,
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines,
• Basic knowledge of MS Office,
• Male candidates are those who have completed military service.
A Director of Sales manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Sales, you are responsible for working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business needs and expand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels. A Director of Sales will work to develop the sales group and groom a high-performing sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage hotel sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator
- Develop the group team through leadership and by example to include sales development; participate in the hiring of team members, and their future success
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to insure accurate, timely and complete information. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Lead Management System, and Booking Reportsv
- Actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales and Market Plan, quarterly updates, and the complexed hotels' annual Budgets. Execute initiatives as outlined; swiftly implement strategies/tactics to offset changes in markets, economy or driven by the competitive set. Organize and/or attend scheduled group and related meetings
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
- Organise comprehensive information describing the range of products and services offered by the hotel and deliver this information through relevant sales resources and sales channels to existing and potential Guests
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the hotel owners and senior management team
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel, particularly Reservations and the Banqueting Department, to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives
What are we looking for?
A Director of Sales serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Sales role with the proven ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- A passion for sales and target-based performance
- Relevant degree, in sales, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To manages activities related to the sales functions with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Sales Manager is accountable for ensuring quotas and goals are met and to ensure that direct sales activities are focused on generating the highest possible RevPar for the overall hotel’s success.
Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
Fluent in Turkish and English. Additional languages would be beneficial
Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
Quality driven with a passion for excellence.
Must possess excellent organisational and administrative skills and interpersonal skills
Approachable, open-minded and fair
Prior Hotel experience would be an advantage
Sirona is the world's largest manufacturer of dental technology and is the clear innovation leader in dentistry. Dentsply Sirona acquired MIS Implants Technologies, a privately held dental implants systems manufacturer.
MIS was founded in 1995 in Shlomi, Israel. The company has a strong presence in the value segment, selling its products in more than 65 countries worldwide. MIS ("Make It Simple") aims to simplify implant dentistry through innovation and clinical education. The MIS brand offers a wide range of dental implants and prosthetic solutions, together with grafting materials and guided surgery services.
Main Purpose of the Role: To keep and increase sales in Turkey
- Build up MIS Sales Team in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa
- Train and mentor the sales representatives in their daily tasks
- Provide solutions and guidance for the team
- Take care of collection from customers
- Handle the logistics and deliveries issues
- Technical Support to the field representatives
- Product Management
- Marketing activities
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department and education for doctors
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills in Turkish and English
- Experience in dental implant industry - must
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Deep understanding of dental implants and dental procedures
- Excellent organisational, analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Ability of leadership and team building
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven experience in leading a team of more than 10 employees
Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at B2B-events. Key figures: turnover 28+ Million, 12+ countries, 250+ employees.
We are looking for a B2B Sales Manager colleagues with entrepreneurial structure to participate in our team in Istanbul !
In this position, you will be responsible for selling our award-winning business model to IT and Consulting firms in Turkey. Watch the video 'Banana' for detailed information on this opportunity .
Manna Hotels Inc. is an international tourism company based in Istanbul. Within the Manna Hotels brand, the company is dedicated to the development of its own concept of luxury boutique hotels in global strategic markets and cities, undertaking hotel management operations whilst supporting its philosophy of “Exceptional Hospitality” with pioneering information technology.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead the charge in opening this high profile 47 rooms property in the central business district of Istanbul and who is passionate about bringing positive energy to the workplace on a daily basis.
Reports to Hotel Manager, the ideal candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree , minimum five (5) years of proven corporate proactive sales experience in hotel, hospitality, pharma or insurance industry. Analytic profiles with strong strategic sales approach will be preferred. Professional grooming and appearance, proficiency in MS office applications. Fluency in English is a must, second language is an asset
Major Duties and Responsibilities,
· Plans, coordinates and actively visits his/her territory for the room sales and all profit centres of the Hotel
· Ability to sell into corporate, group and individual business segments.
· Excellent contracting and negotiating skills and the ability to win business.
· Conducts daily sales calls with preset number of face to face visits , organizes site inspection and house tour for prospective accounts
· Maximizes the revenues and the occupancy ratio of the hotel with the highest ADR achievable
· Committment to achieve the set financial targets featured by financial monthly statements
· Being an effective team player working towards the corporate key objectives and targets.
· Valid driving licence.