- Management experience in hospitality of sales team with strong leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge in areas of sales and marketing and budgeting
- Ability in adapting brand standard perspectives to work rapidly
- Success in team management, development and motivation.
- Corporate, Group, Agency sales experience
- Proven sales experience, demonstrating a strategic approach in identifying market size and focus; developing sales pipelines; penetrating new accounts; and driving the sales process through the selling environment to close
- Demonstrated initiative; implementing business plans and executing sales initiatives at a senior level.
- University degree in Tourism and Hotel Management, Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience on the same position in 5 star hotels (prefer international hotel experience)Advanced English communication skills
- Usage of Opera system and strong computer skills
- Able to develop and execute sales focused projects
- Strong organization, planning and communication skills, excellent pronunciation
- Ability in following up daily and long term agendas
- Result oriented, strong persuasion skills
- Demonstrated experience to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning
- Creative and able to follow job literature, news and applications
- No restrictions to travel abroad, B type active driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Residing at European site of Istanbul
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to work in the international leading chemical distribution company in Gaziantep, Adana, Mersin region.
The purpose of the Sales Account Manager is to sell the company offerings and solutions to current and prospective customers. The role is accountable for achieving volume, revenue, and margin growth targets within a defined territory by growing the company share within existing customers through the sale of product and service offerings, and by acquiring new customers by providing consultative solutions.
The role is expected to provide a mix of strategic and tactical solutions in a business-to-business selling environment. The role focuses on acquiring, penetrating, managing and retaining customers. Being sales and performance driven with dedication to achieving team goals will be critical to success of our overall business.
• Territory Planning: Understands territory situation, current accounts, prospects, competitors, and suppliers.
• Account Planning & Customer Knowledge: Understands customer objectives, needs, and profitability drivers.
• Ownership & Performance Focus: Takes responsibility for and ownership of territory.
• Coordination & Leadership: Develops relationships within the company and within customer organization.
• Market Knowledge: Keeps up-to-date and informed on market, industry, and regulatory issues.
• Technical Knowledge: Identifies technical needs of customers.
• Value Proposition: Understands and sells entire value offering from the company.
• Communication: Presents to customers with awareness of customer context.
• Negotiations & Solution Agreement: Has sound judgment and problems solving skills to create win-win solutions.
• Implementation Management: Reacts to additional customer demands and needs.
• Pipeline Management: Manages pipeline proactively, recognizing customers' stage in the decision cycle.
• Bachelor of Science preferred. (especially Chemical Engineering)
• At least 5 years of chemical distribution sales or related industry experience is preferred.
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are require
• Experience with SAP is a plus.
• Have an active driving licence.