- 0 - 50
- 1277 Görüntüleme
An excellent opportunity to get involved in Project Supply and Tendering within the Oil and Gas, Water and Power sectors in Turkey and the Middle East.
Turas; founded in 1989 in Istabul - we have been working in petrochemical and oil-and-gas sectors for over 30 years.
For our growing organization, we need procurement engineers who would:
- Analyze and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as tenders, inquiries and indents are received,
- Work closely with inside sales team to develop best quotation strategies,
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies,
- Investigate potential suppliers,
- Maintain a top notch relation with all vendors,
- Submit RFQs to specified and non-specified vendors and obtain quotations on time,
- Receive and evaluate bids as per standard evaluation criteria (comparative analysis to use the optimum solution),
- Meet supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, etc. relating to materials, parts, equipment,
- Keep supplier data base up to date,
- Input prices, terms and conditions, vendor documents, msds, tds, shipping weights and dimensions etc into CRM for the subject opportunity,
- Assist order management team in selecting the best possible transport method based on vendor location and delivery terms,
- Assist the sales team in negotiation of commercial issues involved in purchasing process,
- Negotiate price and payment/delivery terms with suppliers,
- Review the terms and conditions of subcontract documentation to ensure contractual protection,
- Assist data entry team for item numbering and item input to ERP system,
- Prepare and issue Purchase Orders for successful tenders/offers,
- Prepare advance payment requests using a/p module of ERP and submit to finance department for payment,
- Follow the delivery dates of ordered materials,
- Ensure that delivered materials meet clients’ original requirement,
- Review and confirm supplier’s shipping documents vs purchase order and t&c’s,
- Prepare monthly received quotation and placed purchase orders report,
- Take active role in resolving any material defect, warranty claim, wrong material delivery and return of goods process and assist order management team for replacement deliveries,
- Comply with Corporate goals, objectives and policies.
- Strong and well established relations with key suppliers in Turkey and abroad, such as ABB, Siemens, Emerson, Yokogawa, BASF, Swagelok, Voith, Parker, Rotork, Flowserve etc.,
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from one of the following universities, BU, METU, ITU, YILDIZ, 9 Eylul or Ege is a must,
- Previous work experience in procurement or tendering for EPC projects or material supply projects for international Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Energy Companies is a plus,
- Having an extensive network and database of suppliers/contacts in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation fields,
- Proven track record with respect to the successful completion of procurement activities of tenders, projects for major customers including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Willingness to learn,
- Driven self-starter who is highly motivated,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, second language, German, Italian or French is an asset,
- Experience in ERP and CRM programs is a plus,
- For the male candidates, military service has to be completed,
- Experience of being in a position to use his/her own initiative,
- Advanced level of MS Office tools,
- No restrictions on travelling abroad,
- Experience of coordinating tendering, procurement or proposals activities.
TURAS MUHENDISLIK VE ENDUSTRIYEL SISTEMLER LTD. STI.
Turas is a reseller for variety of premium brands, such as Milton Roy; metering pumps and mixers, AESSeal; mechanical seals, Coperion; extruders and compounding machines into different markets for oil and gas, petrochemicals and energy industries.
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY SERVICES
Turas serves as a Procurement and Supply Company for several Oil Field, Pipeline, Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy and Construction companies locally and internationally, and we supply various other parts and equipment for industrial applications. Our flexibility, combined with an array of available services, makes it easier to meet the individual needs of each and every Turas client.
Through our constant efforts to exceed our clients' ever-changing demands, Turas has gained an international reputation for integrity and excellence. An established record of professionalism, honesty, and enthusiasm, as well as commercial responsibility and stability translate into satisfaction and success for Turas clients.
OUR VISION, OUR MISSION
" To be the preferred provider of integrated project services, equipment and facilities to global energy industries.
" To establish a clean understanding of the project design basis and project requirements by interfering with the client
" To find optimum solutions based on new developments and technologies by collaborating with "right partners"
" To deliver quality in time and within budget by detailed planning and preparation.
" To consider HSE in all our day-to-day activities