Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
Follow the monthly closing schedule to timely book fixed cost, Capex/FA/depreciation, foreign exchange revaluation, and timely provide key driver report, cost center report, and Capex report before deadline;
Monthly prepare P&L and B/S reconciliation before deadline.
Support new project on project cost control and report preparation.
Participate in annual statutory audit, Income Tax audit, construction / property / transportation insurance.
Support continuously improvement internal process and SAP.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Economics or relevant field.
Good knowledge of MS Office programmes, especially good in excel.
Good command of written and spoken English.
More than 4 years cost accounting work experience, at least one year experience in GL and reporting in MNC.
Problem-solving skills and initiative.
27 years old and above.
Strong financial analytical skills.
Solid knowledge of using an ERP system, SAP is preferred.
Having Good communication skill and be team player,
Strongly self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
The Randstad Group operating in 39 countries on 5 continents, is the world’s second-largest provider of HR services. It holds top 3 positions in various key markets such as Argentina, Belgium Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as major positions in Australia and the United States. Randstad has 28.030 corporate employees working from 4.587 branches, and are employing over 567.700 people. Randstad generated a revenue of 16.6 billion EUR in 2013. Randstad Holding, nv is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, and is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
We are looking for a accounting specialist who will be reporting to Accounting Supervisor in our Finance Department,Levent branch.
- Management of daily cash flow, relations with banks and check payments done by both vendor and expense payments,
- Comprehensive reporting and reconciliations,
- Accurate and timely management reporting,
- Reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor for both statutory and management accounting,
- Completing monthly statutory Balance Sheet reconciliation work to ensure correlation between the statutory and management ledgers,
- Facilitate co-ordination with other departments,
- Preparing monthly VAT, withholding tax, stamp tax, and coordinate monthly tax returns submit to tax officials,
- Faciliating and completing monthly and annual close procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics,Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience,
- Experience of accounting,tax and budgeting,reporting financial statements
- Experience within an international organization,accounting /finance area is asset,
- Strong Ms Office skills,navision accounting software knowledge is plus,
- Strong communication skills,
- Good command of verbal and written English,
- Analytical mind, strong planning and highly organized,
- Willing to learn new things about accounting/finance
- Perform daily accounting functions,
- Participating in accounting closing processes
- Preparing cost accounting reports
- Preperation of all required legal reporting and accounting issues
- Provide advice to the procurement team and ensure fit for purpose contracts are handed over for management
- Identify areas for improvement in existing contracting process
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or Accounting,
- At least 2 years' experience in Accounting and Cost Accounting,
- Advanced in / Strong knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
Muhasebe /Finans alanında yetiştirilmek üzere
Kesinlikle en az B sınıfı ehliyetli ve aktif araç kullanabilen
Çerkezköy merkez veya kapaklı da ikamet eden.
Dilovasında kurulan fabrikamızda görevlendirilmek üzere ön muhasebe ve finans elemanı arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
Evrak ve bilgi arşivlemesinde titiz, özenli, dikkatli çalışacak,
BA/BS mutabakatı, müşteri veya satıcılarla mutabakatların yapılması gibi muhasebe görevlerini yerine getirebilecek,
Fatura ve İrsaliye düzenlemesi yapacak,
Sorumluluk alabilen, sistemli, planlı, disiplinli, dikkatli, detaylara önem veren, sonuç odaklı çalışmayı prensip edinmiş,
İletişim yeteneği gelişmiş ve takipçi, kendini iyi ifade edebilen,
Takım çalışmasına uygun, Tercihen Micro Programını bilen
Kartal - Pendik - Tuzla ve Gebze ile Kocaeli il sınırları içinde ikamet eden /edebilecek
30 yaşını aşmamış