Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
A Chief Clerk will supervise the Account & Financial functions within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As a Chief Clerk, you will supervise the Account 6 Financial functions within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
- Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
- Manage of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
- Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
A Chief Clerk, serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Account & Financial functions
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Reporting to Finance Manager
- Performing reconciliation of Intercompany transactions, posting the Intercompany Invoices and differences into statutory ledger
- Assure compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
- Responsible for all tax obligations, verification and submission tax declarations (VAT, stamp tax, Corporate tax, BA/BS, Withholding Declarations)
- Preparation of financial statements according to local accounting standards
- Performing monthly fixed asset accounting and fixed asset tracking
- Execution of SAP projects with Headquarter
- Responsible for insurance issues
- Performing accurate and timely monthly closing activities within certain closing time line
- Responsible from statutory e-books and e-invoices
- Key contact for internal and external stakeholders like auditors, banks and tax office etc.
- Assist in monthly closing process, as well as financial and tax audits.
- Have good command of the related BS and PL accounts, monthly analysis and balance reconciliation of these accounts among each other.
- in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Support quarterly and yearly statutory and internal audits
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant accounting / financial experience.
- Good level of English written and spoken is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Turkish Tax and legislation
- Knowledge of IFRS / knowledge of US GAAP is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and align with strict deadlines
- Hands on – accounting tasks are part of the role
- Communicative & pro-active
- No military obligation for male candidates
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting