Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
Create cost estimates for new materials; In charge of plant costing closing process, perform review unit cost rate, analysis fluctuation and make adjustment accordingly.
Maintain daily costing activities, prepare monthly cost analysis and margin analysis on variances, scrap ration etc for management team and identify cost improvement opportunities including materials, labor and factory overhead.
Prepare the monthly performance, consolidation and cost saving reports accurately and on time.
Lead the monthly cycle count & annual stocktaking; And Ad-hoc assignment by Finance Director
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Economics or relevant field.
Good command of written and spoken English.
More than 3 years cost accounting work experience.
Problem-solving skills and initiative.
27 years old and above.
At least 3 years working experiences in MNC is must.
Strong financial analytical skills.
Solid knowledge of using an ERP system, SAP is preferred.
Having Good communication skill and team work ability, team spirit, accountable and responsible.
Ability to work under pressure.
Have experience in manufacturing company.
Our client company is one of the leading filtration companies in the world. With a clear vision of "Leadership in Filtration" around 15,230 employees across more than 60 sites on all continents have generated a total sales revenue of about EUR 2.68 billion in 2013. The Group´s product portfolio includes air filter systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, cabin filters and sound-design components called symposer, as well as filter elements for motor vehicles maintenance. The company’s Turkish subsidiary is looking for a cost accountant for its production function and the head office.
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
- Report on margins by product and division
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variance
Desired Qualifications: 2+ years of cost accounting/finance experience, or 2+ years experience in production sector. Also, a BA/BS degree, as well as excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team. Should have a good command of English .
Working Conditions: The cost accountant generally works in an office environment, but is expected to be highly familiar with all production operations, and to regularly visit all significant company operations.
Location: İstanbul Anatolian Side or Gebze