Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
HILTON GARDEN INN KUTAHYA
Previous experience in hotel/tourism industry preferred
Excellent level of all commands of English
Excellent command on MS Office applications
Developed interpersonal and communication skills
Good problem solving skills and connecting these to development goals of the overall hotel
Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines of hotel industry
To prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be presented to Support Service Manager
Execute the monthly payroll by ensuring the accuracy of information and on-time payments
To conduct all recruitment process including advertising, interviewing, briefing within department managers and continue with offers
To translate all necessary documents and conduct all other necessary tasks appointed by HR Manager
To follow up all necessary goverment agency related actions including work permits etc.
Organizing and developing necessary actions due to employee requests, and follow up the actions with department managers
To have comment on all activities within the hotel team.
To follow up communication meetings of departments and report accordingly
About Viceroy Princes' Islands Istanbul
(Opening Summer 2016)
Set to the beguiling backdrop of a centuries-old Ottoman mansion at the edge of the Sea of Marmara, Viceroy Princes’ Islands Istanbul introduces provocative, modern luxury to a destination steeped in regal timelessness.
This waterside enclave is poised on the coast of Büyükada, the grandest island in a lush archipelago called Princes’ Islands, just one hour from Istanbul and known as an escape for exiled Byzantine-era emperors and empresses. This resort offers 58 guestrooms, exclusive residences set inside the property’s waterfront Grand Mansion, private yacht pier, a protected sea lagoon, sea hammams, and horse carriages to explore the car-less island.
Guests will soak in outdoor pools, on sun terraces and decks while gazing over emerald hillsides, rugged beaches, or across the ocean at Istanbul’s iconic spires. Büyükada’s bright medley of markets, cafes and restaurants are just a short walk or bike ride away on lanes lined with grand villas and wooden mansions.
For further information visit http://www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/en/istanbul
The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative support to the Human Resources department and plays a critical supporting role in helping maximize the extraordinary employment experience of our colleagues. This position assists in the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources Office, with particular focus on recruitment and on-boarding, benefits administration, recognition and social events, and additional HR-related initiatives, as needed.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process, conducting reference checks, compiling pre-hire employment packets and attending job fairs and recruitment trips as required.
• Prepare for new-hire colleagues' first day of employment, liaising with managers to ensure New Hire Agendas, uniforms and all IT-related and other requirements have been completed in advance.
• Assist all new colleagues with pre & new-hire paperwork.
• Create, complete and maintain all colleagues files.
• Greet and assist all colleagues and applicants in a friendly and courteous manner, assisting colleagues with general HR/employee handbook questions and forms.
• Act as a supporting resource for management and colleagues in resolving issues and concerns that arise.
• Submit colleague monthly Birthday and Anniversary lists.
• Ensure bulletin boards are fresh, interesting and provide timely and accurate information.
• Maintain compliance with all aspects of Human Resources Audit requirements.
• Ensure the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and discretion in all Human Resources and Payroll-related matters.
• Additional duties, as assigned.
- Fluency in English and Turkish is essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Publisher
- Good presentation
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Great inter-personal, communication and customers-service skills
- Process orientation with a high degree of attention to detail
Education: Certificate in Hospitality business Management specializing in Human Resources is preferable.
Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in a similar capacity, ideally within a luxury hotel environment.
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department. The Human Resources Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Personnel Department in the Human Resources Division, assisting the General Manager with the implementation of company's standards. Main responsibilities are;
- To ensure that all associate records are kept up to date (including associate annual leave, business trips, medical leave).
- To assist in making sure that the necessary Human Resources forms are forwarded to the Divisional/Regional Human Resources Specialists promptly.
- To ensure that company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- To ensure that Personnel associates provide the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other associates (internal customers) and other visitors to the division.
- Processing payroll in an accruate way, follow the Social Security Legislation and all payroll related sub laws accordingly.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Similar experience in Tourism & Hotel business
- Good command of English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- No military obligation for male candidates