Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Ajwa Hotel - Sultanahmet
Set off its journey with ‘Tradition Continues !’ motto and missionized sustention of the path of the history in the old peninsula, Ajwa Hotel named after a breed of date which is believed to be sanative.
The architectural design of Ajwa Hotel Sultanahmet is the creation of the famous architectures of Gulab Construction Co. in art-conceptual hotel designs of Azerbaijan. Inspired by Seljuk and Ottoman architectural patterns, the hotel offers an all around unlimited view of Istanbul to the guests.
- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, running night audit backup, and roll the date and complete end of day for Micros.
- Follow up on unresolved traces and requests of guests.
- Prepare desks for the morning shift and do necessary refillment.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges.
- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
- Sell a room/ accommodation to guests without reservations based on availability.
- Try to upsell room and cross-sell internal outlets.
- Operate telephone switchboard station, process requests for wake up calls, and advise guest of any messages.
- Complete the Room Rate Variance Report.
- Process all guest check-ins and assign room. Activate or reissue room keys using electronic key machine.
- Count bank at end of shift and secure bank.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Opera is required
- At least 5 years experience in the guest services, front desk or related professional area
- 2 years of supervisory experience is advantageous
- University degree in Hotel or Tourism Management, Hospitality or Business Administration
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Result driven, proactive and reliable
- Free of military service obligations (for male candidates)