Key Account Manager
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1913 Görüntüleme
YNKLabs is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company.
We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next.
You will have 50+ #ynklabs peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
As Key Account Manager, you will;
- Manage accounts toward achieving/exceeding sales and personal goals
- Align opportunities, capabilities and capacity to business strategy
- Prepare regular sales pipeline and forecast reports for business stakeholders
- Define market insights and execute plans directly/indirectly
- Drive sales of the international level SaaS platforms
- Experience using process driven sales (specifically salesforce etc)
Must Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing software sales teams
- 5+ years direct enterprise software selling experience; a top producer
- 5+ years track record of exceeding quota preferably selling B2B high tech or SaaS
- Significant expertise in customer / market-facing software sales positions as both individual contributor and sales leader
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses stakeholders can understand
- SaaS/Social Media sales is a plus
- Experienced in using structured sales methodologies for selling to large accounts
- Professional maturity to lead the way and manage skillfully through long sales cycles
- Must be a hands-on sales executive
Nice to Have Skills / Qualifications:
- Social media & Digital Media industry knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing, or support for Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies
- Passion or interest in the technology industry
The position will be based on salary + bonus.
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.