Assist the Director of Sales by reaching the agreed upon business travel revenue goals, in particular by soliciting accounts.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed business travel revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Advanced level of producing business transient revenue through directly soliciting business via aggressive prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts, negotiating and closing sales.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.5+ years of past sales experience preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key customers of the hotel.
- Must have experience in business travel at a similar size and quality hotel.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Opera.
- Advanced knowledge of sales skills, revenue management, training, and motivation of peers.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Assistant Travel Trade Sales Manager
- Aktif Satış Danışmanı , Aktif Satış Elemanı , Aktif Satış Sorumlusu , Aktif Satış Temsilcisi , Banka Satış Temsilcisi
- Turizm - Otelcilik
- Satış , Turizm - Otelcilik
- Tam zamanlı
- Orta Düzey Yönetici
- İstanbul Avrupa Yakası Şişli Bomonti, Cumhuriyet Mahallesi, Şişli/İstanbul
- 5-10 yıl