We are a Company which is export champion in aluminum goods category for four consecutive years and one of the first 1.000 companies of export in Turkey. We are located in Istanbul and Eskişehir, working mainly in the fields automotive, industrie and white goods with aluminium die casting and machining. To support our expanding we are seaching for a sales and marketing specialist with great experiences.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage and direct the Sales and Marketing processes and to contribute to increase productivity and success in sales processes with active participation.
- Leading of relationships with existing and potential domestic and international customers.
- Support of national and international contacts of all departments of the Company.
- Conducting new customer, market and product research with the aim of attracting new customers.
- Evaluation and answering of inquiries from local and international customers.
- Reporting of all processes relating to new and existing customers to the sales and marketing manager.
- Fulfillment of all tasks and responsibilities defined in the integrated management system and IATF 16949.
- Fulfillment of the requirements of the management systems ISO 14001 and 45001 and understanding of our environmental and occupational safety policy.
- Compliance with environmental pollution and waste management regulations at the factory.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations, knowledge about occupational safety risks.
- Participation in internal audits and their implementation in the context of plans.
- Having at least 5 years of similar work experience in sales and marketing.
- Graduated from related departments of universities, Foreign Trade and International Relations or Engineering Faculties.
- Preferred having personally participated in the sales and marketing activities in the sectors which produce Aluminum casting products.
- Preferred having a customer portfolio in the aluminium casting sector.
- Knowlege to support the Sales and marketing activities with best degree, strong business follow-up. Having very good reporting and analysis skills. Has the ability of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Results-oriented, research-loving. No travel disability and health problems (having driving license). Active driving (at least B class driving license) Friendly, business discipline and teamwork ability.
- Able to use MS Office programs in advanced level.
- Dynamic, open to development and learning and with leadership qualities.
- Successful in human relations and Management.
- Having very good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good command of English is a must (knowlege of a second very good foreign language is an advantage).
- Male candidates must have completed military service.