Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Acting as a modern and reliable solution partner, it maintains its operations by establishing its sales and distribution network of professional hair products with proven recognition and reliability according to life touching international standards on sustainable strategies with its proactive innovative and experienced teams.
We are looking for “Brand Manager” for our expanding organization.
- Building strategies of marketing and sales activities, sectoral developments, target consumers and evaluating possible distribution tiers
- Management of Marketing Budget
- Represent the company at the highest level in the both international and domestic meetings
- Execute brand and category based sales budget & distribution goals
- To manage product launches, monitor progress and analyze outcomes
- Enhance PoP materials
- To visit distribution channels and customers routinely and increase customer satisfaction
- Applications of sales development strategies according to sales objectives
- Reporting of monthly brand marketing activities and outcomes
- B.A. or B.Sc. degree from a reputable university
- 3 years of Brand Management experience – preferably experienced in Cosmetic sector
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- No obstacle for travel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Has driving license and is an active driver
- Bachelor's degree preferably Business , Industrial Engineering and / or Marketing Management,
- At least 5 years of experience in Brand Management preferably in FMCG sector and dye,
- Supports the marketing manager in preparing and implementation of marketing plans, objectives and build brand awareness,
- Development and implementation of brand strategies and marketing plans,
- Follows the market dynamics with research reports,
- Follows the annual sales&marketing budgets and competition in the market. Develops recommendations and action plans according to competitor activities,
- Is a team player, hard-working professional, being able to work under pressure,
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills,
- The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously is a must,
- Multinational company experience is an asset,
- Result oriented and passionate, with good problem solving, decision making, negotiation skills,
- No restriction for travelling either domestic or abroad,
- Prone to flexible working hours,
- Fluent in English,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- Residing in the Anatolian side of Istanbul.
Brand Manager is sought.
Şirketimizin büyüyen organizasyonunda ''Marka Müdürü'' pozisyonunda çalışacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Pazarlama ve satış faaliyetlerini, sektörel gelişmeleri, hedef müşterileri, uygun ürün dağıtım kanallarını değerlendirerek stratejilerini oluşturmak
- Bütçe yönetimi yapmak
- Yurt içi ve yurt dışı toplantılara katılarak şirketi ve markalarını en iyi şekilde temsil etmek
- Marka ve kategori bazında satış bütçesi ve dağıtım hedefleri oluşturmak
- Yeni ürün lansman planlarını yapmak
- Satış destek malzemelerini geliştirmek
- Müşteri ziyaretlerini gerçekleştirerek, müşteri memnuniyetini artırmak
- Hedefler doğrultusunda satışı gerçekleştirmek ve yıllık satış geliştirme planlarının uygulamasını sağlamak
- Sorumlu olunan markalar ile ilgili aylık raporlama yapmak
- Yüksek lisans veya Lisans mezunu
- Marka Müdürlüğü konusunda sektöründe en az 3 yıl deneyimli
- Çok iyi düzeyde İngilizce bilen
- Tercihen Kozmetik tecrübesine sahip
- MS Office programlarını çok iyi düzeyde kullanabilen
- İleri düzeyde İngilizce bilgisine sahip
- Araştırmacı, yaratıcı olan,
- İletişim ve problem çözme becerisi gelişmiş
- Planlama ve organizasyon becerisi yüksek
- Sonuç odaklı
- İş takibi ve sonuçlandırma becerisine sahip, inisiyatif alabilen,
- Yoğun iş temposuna ayak uydurabilecek
- Erkek adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış
- Yurtdışı seyahat engeli bulunmayan
- B sınıfı ehliyet sahibi ve aktif sürücü olan
Life Media was established in 1995 by Mr. Irfan Tiras with the launch of the Turkish language trade magazine Zuccaciye. In 1997the first Zuchex event was held and has since grown to become not just the largest housewares and gift show in Eurasia, but also one of Turkey’s largest trade exhibitions. Life Media employs 30 full time staff at its offices in the Istoc district of Istanbul, a hub for Turkey’s housewares and gifts sector.
Life Media became part of Tarsus Group in March 2012 and its portfolio consists of two annual trade events, Zuchex and Zuchex Ideal Home plus four trade magazines, Zuccaciye, Life Tech, Life Plast and Housewares and Gift. (English language)
Purpose of job:
To deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets across the housewares division.
- Work on the Housewares portfolio, to support strategic marketing plans, including market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification/segmentation,
- Supporting the Sales team with exhibitor marketing.
- Working with colleagues in other Geographical locations.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Translation Turkish to English and vice versa
- Management of websites, CRM system and content
- Develop database’s, of magazines, and potential exhibitors.
- Liaise with other departments, including print and production, sales and new media
- Copywriting, briefing creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral
- Liaise with external suppliers, including mailing house, registration companies and media
- Negotiation of industry media, association and event partnerships
- Develop relationships with marketing teams within key clients to maximize promotion opportunities, gain industry insight and improve customer care
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities across related events and publications
- Look for new growth opportunities, including research
- Event support, including manning stands, media coordination and registration
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Team player, and flexibility are a must.
- Impeccable English and Fluent Turkish
- Experience of marketing international exhibitions. Marketing of conferences and/or publishing an advantage.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Financial/budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Experience of working with external suppliers (e.g. mailing house)
- List / database management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project and time management skills
- International travel as required
This job description is a guideline only and is not intended to imply any strict limitation as to the duties required by the role.
• Participates on a cross-functional team to help develop new product launch programs from concept to launch ensuring we are meeting defined timelines and launch goals.
• Analyzes historical product launches, noting sales performance and important lessons learned for the company to improve the innovation process.
• Performs in-market competitive audits to understand trends and company goals to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
• Delivers product launch assets to sales teams (located in the US) which could include, but is not limited to, website assets, ingredients, artwork renderings and go-to-market launch plans.
• Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of brands, competitor, category, consumer trends to enhance the brand’s performance in a highly competitive market.
• Leads new packaging design with internal teams and/or agency partners.
• Works with creative and marketing teams to create launch messaging that aligns with brand strategy and company business goals.
• Evaluates product/category portfolio and advises on changes (updates, additions and deletions) to the overall portfolio.
Reporting directly to the company’s Design Director in Turkey and Marketing Team in the US, the Brand Manager will assist in stewarding the company’s new product launches. From concept to launch, the Brand Manager will help move forward Delta Group's innovation pipeline ensuring it aligns with the overall brand strategy and company goals. The Brand Manager will also assist in moving forward line extensions and renovations to Delta Group's current portfolio of products which includes 500+ SKUs, predominantly marketed in the US and nearby markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• 4-6 years’ experience in brand management or project management for a CPG brand(s); household or personal care products experience preferred.
- A strong candidate is a true process owner and qualified decision maker that can work under time pressure in an environment where attention to detail is crucial.
- Web tabanlı ve mobil uygulamalar konusunda fikir sahibi.
- Marka veya reklam ajansları ile iletişime geçebilecek, network yaratabilecek.
Sunum hazırlama ve sunma yeteneğine sahip,
Sorumluluk almaktan çekinmeyen,
Kreatif ekip ile uyum içinde çalışabilecek
3 yıl medikal ajans deneyimine sahip,
Müşterinin dilinden anlayan ve çözüm odaklı,
· Bachelor's degree preferably from a reputable university
· At least 1 year of experience in marketing preferably in pharmaceutical sector
· Supports the marketing manager in preparing and implementation of marketing plans, objectives and build brand awareness
· Development and implementation of brand strategies and marketing plans
· Follows the market dynamics with research reports,
· Follows the annual sales&marketing budgets and competition in the market. Develops recommendations and action plans according to competitor activities,
· Is a team player, hard-working professional, being able to work under pressure,
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills,
· The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously is a must,
· Multinational company experience is an asset,
· Result oriented and passionate, with good problem solving, decision making, negotiation skills,
· No restriction for travelling either domestic or abroad,
· Prone to flexible working hours,
· Fluent in English,
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office,
· Completed military service for male candidates,