Acting as a modern and reliable solution partner, it maintains its operations by establishing its sales and distribution network of professional hair products with proven recognition and reliability according to life touching international standards on sustainable strategies with its proactive innovative and experienced teams.
We are looking for “Brand Manager” for our expanding organization.
- Building strategies of marketing and sales activities, sectoral developments, target consumers and evaluating possible distribution tiers
- Management of Marketing Budget
- Represent the company at the highest level in the both international and domestic meetings
- Execute brand and category based sales budget & distribution goals
- To manage product launches, monitor progress and analyze outcomes
- Enhance PoP materials
- To visit distribution channels and customers routinely and increase customer satisfaction
- Applications of sales development strategies according to sales objectives
- Reporting of monthly brand marketing activities and outcomes
- B.A. or B.Sc. degree from a reputable university
- 3 years of Brand Management experience – preferably experienced in Cosmetic sector
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- No obstacle for travel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Has driving license and is an active driver
KNITSS is the contemporary women’s knitwear brand with very high quality and fashionable collections selling in globally and in Turkey. All KNITSS products are made of the best quality Italian yarns and are produced in our own factories in Turkey.
With the growing needs of our brand, we are looking for a Brand Manager, reporting to the General Manager directly, with the following duties in charge;
- Communication and marketing strategy development for the brand,
- Identify and lead branding opportunities,
- Define and manage multi-channel sales methods, including retail, wholesale and e-commerce,
- Build up yearly and seasonally budget plans, present budget to the Management, and follow up approved budget,
- Manage retail shops,
- Lead all brand, e-commerce teams and shop teams,
- Analyze & segment markets and the competition, and evaluate product development scope accordingly,
- Understand user needs, define and develop new brand features on multiple platforms accordingly,
- Work with the Creative Director of the brand (chief designer) to build up strong collections,
- Work with Creative Agency, Social Media Agency and other resources of the brand to create a 360 degree brand awareness and marketing approach,
- Manage and monitor total product performance (including traffic, user satisfaction, and financial value),
- Work in conjunction with the Communications Agency to define communication strategies of the brand,
- Work in conjunction with Global Sales Manager of the brand to define yearly sales budgets,
- Interact with end-users through a variety of communication channels, including online discussion boards and portals, and social media, and monitor end-user satisfaction and feedback,
- Lead key visual and design projects for marketing campaigns,
- Analyze competitors’ products, services and strategies, and communicate competitive threats and opportunities,
- Contribute to a coherent online product and user experience strategy and bring out improvement methods,
- Experiment online end-user experience based on usability research, UX design and information architecture (IA) principles, and product management methodologies,
- By doing all above, work with Sales Managers, Creative Director and other partners to develop and communicate a complete communications, product, content and user experience strategy and roadmap,
- Be very creative and innovative,
- Have at least +7 years of experience leading in conventional and minimum 3 years online experience in ready wear industry,
- Have multi-tasking capabilities,
- Good communication skills and human relations,
- Have at least Bachelor’s degree, preferably masters degree,
- Have driver’s license,
- Living in European side of Istanbul
Şirketimizin büyüyen organizasyonunda ''Marka Müdürü'' pozisyonunda çalışacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Pazarlama ve satış faaliyetlerini, sektörel gelişmeleri, hedef müşterileri, uygun ürün dağıtım kanallarını değerlendirerek stratejilerini oluşturmak
- Bütçe yönetimi yapmak
- Yurt içi ve yurt dışı toplantılara katılarak şirketi ve markalarını en iyi şekilde temsil etmek
- Marka ve kategori bazında satış bütçesi ve dağıtım hedefleri oluşturmak
- Yeni ürün lansman planlarını yapmak
- Satış destek malzemelerini geliştirmek
- Müşteri ziyaretlerini gerçekleştirerek, müşteri memnuniyetini artırmak
- Hedefler doğrultusunda satışı gerçekleştirmek ve yıllık satış geliştirme planlarının uygulamasını sağlamak
- Sorumlu olunan markalar ile ilgili aylık raporlama yapmak
- Yüksek lisans veya Lisans mezunu
- Marka Müdürlüğü konusunda sektöründe en az 3 yıl deneyimli
- Çok iyi düzeyde İngilizce bilen
- Tercihen Kozmetik tecrübesine sahip
- MS Office programlarını çok iyi düzeyde kullanabilen
- İleri düzeyde İngilizce bilgisine sahip
- Araştırmacı, yaratıcı olan,
- İletişim ve problem çözme becerisi gelişmiş
- Planlama ve organizasyon becerisi yüksek
- Sonuç odaklı
- İş takibi ve sonuçlandırma becerisine sahip, inisiyatif alabilen,
- Yoğun iş temposuna ayak uydurabilecek
- Erkek adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış
- Yurtdışı seyahat engeli bulunmayan
- B sınıfı ehliyet sahibi ve aktif sürücü olan
• Participates on a cross-functional team to help develop new product launch programs from concept to launch ensuring we are meeting defined timelines and launch goals.
• Analyzes historical product launches, noting sales performance and important lessons learned for the company to improve the innovation process.
• Performs in-market competitive audits to understand trends and company goals to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
• Delivers product launch assets to sales teams (located in the US) which could include, but is not limited to, website assets, ingredients, artwork renderings and go-to-market launch plans.
• Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of brands, competitor, category, consumer trends to enhance the brand’s performance in a highly competitive market.
• Leads new packaging design with internal teams and/or agency partners.
• Works with creative and marketing teams to create launch messaging that aligns with brand strategy and company business goals.
• Evaluates product/category portfolio and advises on changes (updates, additions and deletions) to the overall portfolio.
Reporting directly to the company’s Design Director in Turkey and Marketing Team in the US, the Brand Manager will assist in stewarding the company’s new product launches. From concept to launch, the Brand Manager will help move forward Delta Group's innovation pipeline ensuring it aligns with the overall brand strategy and company goals. The Brand Manager will also assist in moving forward line extensions and renovations to Delta Group's current portfolio of products which includes 500+ SKUs, predominantly marketed in the US and nearby markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
• 4-6 years’ experience in brand management or project management for a CPG brand(s); household or personal care products experience preferred.
- A strong candidate is a true process owner and qualified decision maker that can work under time pressure in an environment where attention to detail is crucial.
· Bachelor's degree preferably from a reputable university
· At least 2 years of experience in Asistant Bran Management preferably in FMCG sector and dye,
· Supports the marketing manager in preparing and implementation of marketing plans, objectives and build brand awareness
· Development and implementation of brand strategies and marketing plans
· Follows the market dynamics with research reports,
· Follows the annual sales&marketing budgets and competition in the market. Develops recommendations and action plans according to competitor activities,
· Is a team player, hard-working professional, being able to work under pressure,
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills,
· The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously is a must,
· Multinational company experience is an asset,
· Result oriented and passionate, with good problem solving, decision making, negotiation skills,
· No restriction for travelling either domestic or abroad,
· Prone to flexible working hours,
· Fluent in English,
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office,
· Completed military service for male candidates,