En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
Pantos Logistics was established in 1977 in Seoul, South Korea and has become the No. 1 logistics business in Korea who provides a first-rate service worldwide. We are located in 38 countries and have a global network of 349 locations with 6804 employees in Asia, America, Europe, CIS, Middle East and Africa, which we utilize to provide total logistics services across the entire logistics chain for about 2500 customer companies in all industries including electronics, machinery, chemicals, automobiles, oil, energy, food, retail, and fashion. Our core business areas are in Sea freight, Air freight, Express, Trucking, warehousing and Project Cargo.
Pantos Logistics Turkey is located in Mecidiyeköy, İstanbul. Our business in the Turkey is mainly in Freight Forwarding (sea, air, land transport) and warehousing. Pantos Turkey is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a pro-active, driven colleague who will be responsible for operation activities mainly related to freight forwarding, operation&documentation of Sea Import Containers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate inbound shipments with freight carriers, customers and internal functional groups, like customs brokers, truck providers, warehouse operators, port authorities, etc.
- Work with GSI Pantos system. Updating shipment data in GSI Pantos system from beginning until the shipment file closed.
- Daily tracking of containers starting from load port to arrival port.
- Sending Pre-alerts to local customers once the containers on board at load port side.
- Informing customers about containers ETA regularly.
- Notifying customers in advance in case containers ETA change.
- Sending Arrival Notice to customers once the containers arrive the arrival port.
- Informing customers about the further updates related to shipment.
- Responsible for processing transportation documentation for import shipments: Preparing the Delivery Order (Ordino)
- Preparing the Invoice data related to shipment and following in the system.
- Releasing the Delivery Order (Ordino) to customers or their brokers
- After releasing Delivery Order, Following the return of empty containers and Checking the Demurrage/Detention status and informing customer accordingly.
- Arranging local trucking from seaport to customer addresses with subcontractors when necessary.
- Checking the buying invoices from providers and and following them in the system.
- Preparing shipment reports for customers.
- Archiving the shipment files/documents properly.
- Performing monthly financial closing to assure all the related charges are invoiced and paid accordingly. Overtime may be needed at the end of each month related to data closings in the system.
- Respond to internal and customer inquiries and escalated issues regarding delivery and the status of deliveries/shipments. Issues needs to be dealt promptly and accurately.
- Provide a customer-focused service and ensure customer satisfaction by constantly monitoring and forecasting customers’ needs
- Preparing reports to department manager.
- You have preferably a vocational (Bachelor) working and thinking level.
- You have at least 3 years relevant freight forwarding experience.
- Age 22-35 preferable.
- You have knowledge of the forwarding process and documents relevant to Freight Forwarding (supplier conditions, Incoterms (CFR, CIF, CIP, DAP, DDP, EXW, FOB, etc), basic customs regulations, tariffs etc.)
- You have knowledge of the container business terms (20’, 40’, High Cube, Open Top, Flat Rack, Reefer, Palletwide, SOC, ISO Tank, TEU, LCL, FCL, HBL, MBL, SWITCH BL, POL, POD, CY, Terminal, Depot, Warehouse, Non-Bonded Warehouse, Freight Rate, Local Charge, Precarriage, Oncarriage, Carrier Haulage, Merchant Haulage, Demurrage, Detention, Port Storage, Vessel Schedule, Carrier, ETD, ETA, T/S, T/T etc).
- You understand the financial picture of the forwarding process (cost, loss, profit, currencies).
- You are fluent in English writing and speaking. Being familiar with Korean customs and culture is also an advantage.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize your daily work.
- Having Certificates of Professional Competence (ODY-3, ÜDY-3, or FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding) is an advantage.
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime payments.
We offer a full time job in a dynamic international organization where you can work within a team. If you recognize yourself in this role and meet the requirement that we are looking for, we invite you to apply for this position.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.